Activate and set time ahead: Apple Watch keeps time perfectly, and so you do not need to adjust the time on the device. The watch synchronizes to within 50 milliseconds of the global time standard according to official time servers on the Internet.
Some users however prefer to display a time ahead of the real time (for example, they run late as a rule and set their watch ahead to compensate). It is possible to adjust the time using the Set Clock Face Display Time Ahead feature.
Activate on Wrist Raise and Set Clock Face Display Time Ahead
How to Set Clock Face Display Time Ahead
- Lift your wrist to wake the watch.
- As the watch face appears, click the Digital Crown.
- On the Home screen tap Settings.
- When the Settings screen appears, tap Time.
- On the Time screen tap the button under Set Clock Face Display Time Ahead.
- When the Set Clock Face Display Time appears, tap the Digital Crown to set the number of minutes.
- Then tap Set and on the Time screen the number of minutes you set will appear.
- The clock face display time appears.
Activating on Wrist Raise
Apple Watch turns its screen off as soon as the user finishes using the watch, in order to conserve battery power. It is possible to configure the Apple Watch to activate the screen when the user raises his or her wrist, so he or she sees the time. It is also possible to configure Apple Watch to display the last app when you raise your wrist.
Whether the Activate on Wrist Raise feature is turned on or off, the user can tap the screen to wake Apple Watch.
Configuring Activate on Wrist Raise
- Lift your wrist to wake Apple Watch.
- Click the Digital Crown.
- On the Home screen, tap Settings.
- Now tap General.
- Tap Activate on Wrist Raise on the General screen.
- Set the Wrist Raise switch on On, changing its position (sliding it to the right).
Note that to conserve battery power you can turn Activate on Wrist Raise off.
- Turn the Digital Crown clockwise to scroll down the screen and as soon as you see the Resume To section, tap Clock Face or Last Used App, as appropriate.
- Asking yourself “where can I sell my used Apple Watch?: You’ve come to the right place, as we at iGotOffer buy your old and used Apple Watches for the best price online: Sell my Apple Watch.