The Apple Mac Pro “Eight Core” 3.0 is a built-to-order configuration of the Mac Pro “Eight Core” 2.8. The difference between this model and the 2.8 original is in the processor speed.
Apple Mac Pro “Eight Core” 3.0
Introduced on January 8, 2008.
- Processor: Intel Xeon E5472.
- Processor Speed: 3.0 GHz.
- Processor Type: Q. Core Xeon E5472 x2.
- RAM Type: PC6400 DDR2 ECC.
- Standard RAM: 2 GB.
- Video Card: Radeon HD 2600 XT.
- VRAM Type: GDDR3 SDRAM.
- Display Support: According to Apple’s reports, this model can support up to eight 30-inch displays.
- Resolution Support: 2560×1600.
- Standard Hard Drive: 320 GB.
- Connectivity: Standard AirPort 802.11a/b/g/n. Bluetooth 2.0+EDR. USB Ports (5). Firewire Ports.
- OS: Pre-Installed MacOs: X 10.5.1. Maximum MacOS: X 10.11.x.
- Minimum Windows: XP SP2.
- Maximum Windows: 7.Dimensions: 20.1 in height, 8.1 in width, 18.7 in depth.
- Average Weight: 42.4 lbs.
Apple Orders, Discontinuation, Price
Apple Order Number: As a custom configuration of the Mac Pro “Eight Core” 2.8, this model doesn’t have its own
Apple Model Number: A1186.
Discontinuation: March 3, 2009.
Initial Price: US$3599.
- Compared to the original Mac Pro, the “Early 2008” model uses more efficient and fast processors, a more advanced vector engine, and a faster memory.
- The expansion includes two external bays, four internal hard drive bays, two PCle x4 slots, and two PCle 2.0×16 slots.
- Mac Pro is a perfectly balanced system in and out. Still, if you look for other computer, we at iGotOffer will be glad to take in your old Mac Pro for the highest price online.