The Apple Mac Pro “Quad Core” 3.33 (2009/Nehalem) is a built-to-order configuration of the Mac Pro “Quad Core” 2.66 (Early 2009/Nehalem). The difference between this model and the 2.66 original is in the processor speed.
Apple Mac Pro “Quad Core” 3.33 (2009/Nehalem)
Introduced on December 4, 2009.
- Processor: Xeon W3580 (Nehalem).
- Processor Speed: 3.33 GHz.
- Processor Type: Q. Core Xeon W3580.
- RAM Type: PC3-8500 DDR3 ECC.
- Standard RAM: 3 GB.
- Video Card: GeForce GT 120.
- VRAM Type: GDDR3 SDRAM.
- Display Support: Up to 8 Displays.
- Resolution Support: 2560×1600.
- Standard Hard Drive: 640 GB.
- Connectivity: Standard AirPort 802.11a/b/g/n (optional). Bluetooth 2.1+EDR. USB Ports (5). Firewire Ports.
- OS: Pre-Installed MacOS: X 10.5.6. Maximum MacOS: X 10.11.
- Minimum Windows: XP SP2.
- Maximum Windows: 8.1.
- Dimensions: 20.1 in height, 8.1 in width, 18.7 in depth.
- Average Weight: 39.9 lbs.
Apple Orders, Discontinuation, Price
Apple Order Number: As a custom configuration of the Mac Pro “Quad Core” 2.66, this model doesn’t have its own Apple Order Number.
Apple Model Number: A1289.
Discontinuation: July 27, 2010.
Initial Price: $3699.
- By default, the system is shipped with a single 640 GB Serial ATA 3Gb/s hard drive. Still, Apple formally supports up to 8 TB of storage with four 2 TB hard drives.
- Originally, Apple officially supported a maximum of 8 GB, which is how the system was first shipped. However, it was later discovered that the system could support 16 GB of Ram using four 4 GB memory modules.
- The most efficient way to recycle the Apple Watch you don’t need anymore : Sell it to iGotOffer for the best price on online market.