Apple Watch can use Airplane Mode feature. You can turn Airplane Mode on, if you must turn down all communications (for example, when your plane is taking off or landing). Turning the Airplane Mode on or off on Apple Watch is easy. Besides, you can set Apple Watch and the paired iPhone to mirror the paired device settings. In this case, turning on the Airplane Mode on iPhone will also turn Airplane mode on Apple Watch and vice versa.
Apple Watch: Airplane Mode
How to Use Airplane Mode on Apple Watch
- Lift your wrist to wake Apple Watch.
- When the watch face appears, swipe up.
- The Glance you last used appears on the Glances screen.
- Swipe right (once or more times) until the Setting Glance appears.
- Tap Airplane Mode to turn it on. Airplane Mode becomes disconnected from iPhone.
- To turn off Airplane mode, tap the icon again. In this moment Apple Watch will connect to the iPhone if the devices are within range.
- Click the Digital Crown and the watch face will appear.
You can also click the Digital Crown to display the Home screen, tap Settings and then tap Airplane Mode. Set then the Airplane Mode switch to On (or Off).
How to Choose Whether to Mirror iPhone’s Airplane Mode Setting
- Press Home on iPhone.
- Tap Apple Watch on the Home screen.
- Tap My Watch.
- Tap Airplane Mode on the My Watch screen.
- When the Airplane Mode screen appears, set the Mirror iPhone switch to On.
- Tap My Watch and the My Watch screen will appear again.
(To control Airplane Mode on iPhone, swipe up from the bottom of the screen to open Control Center, then touch Airplane Mode)
How to Use Apple Watch with iPhone when Airplane Mode Is On?
Swipe up from the bottom of the screen to open Control Center, then touch Airplane Mode. Tap Bluetooth to turn Bluetooth on. Tap Wi-Fi. If Apple Watch is mirroring iPhone’s Airplane Mode setting, turn off Airplane Mode on Apple Watch.
- We’ve got excellent feedbacks and reviews from those who have already sold us their old Apple Watches: Check on our prices.