Apple Watch allows to block a particular contact so that person will not be able to get in touch with you. Use the Friends screen in the Apple screen on iPhone to perform the action. When you block a contact, you block all the telephone numbers and all email addresses in the contact record. But you can then unlock individual phone numbers or e-mail addresses, leaving the other numbers and addresses blocked.
How to Block and Unblock Contacts
- Press Home on iPhone to display the Home screen.
- Tap Apple Watch to view the Apple Watch app.
- Tap My Watch to display the My Watch screen.
- Tap Friends to display the Friends screen showing the current contacts’ assigned friend status.
- At the bottom of the screen tap Blocked, and the Blocked screen will appear.
- Tap Block Contact to display the Contacts screen.
- You can tap Groups to change the groups displayed.
- You can search for a contact by tapping Search and typing part of the name.
- Now tap the contact you want to block and the Blocked screen will appear again. The blocked contact appear on the Blocked list, showing a separate button for each phone number and each e-mail address.
- To unlock a means of contact, swipe it left. The Unlock button will appear.
- Tap Unblock and the means of contact will disappear from the Blocked list.
You can also tap Edit to open the Blocked list for editing: Tap Remove to the left of a means of contact to display the text Remove button. Then tap Remove. When you finish editing the list, tap Done.
- Tap Friends. The Friends screen appears.
Note: Blocking a friend works in the same way as blocking a contact. The friends still appears in the Friends list, unless you remove the name. But the blocked friend cannot contact you via any of the means of contact that you have blocked.
- Trade in your Apple Watch for top dollar. iGotOffer accepts the secondhand Apple Watch for the best price online. Free instant quote, free insured shipping, fast payment. Sell now!