It is possible to download and install apps from the App Store service provided by Apple. These apps can add functionality to your Apple Watch. You can browse the App Store and search for any specific app you find interesting, by using the Apple Watch app on iPhone. Browsing the store enables you to look around and get an idea of the wide range of apps available. Searching enables you to locate particular apps by their names or by keywords.
How to Browse and Search the App Store
- Press Home on iPhone to display the Home screen.
- Tap Apple Watch to open the Apple Watch app.
- Tap Feature to display the Featured screen.
- Swipe up the screen to scroll down.
- You’ll see further sections and app appear.
- Tap on of the See All buttons, and the screen for that category will appear.
- You can tap Name, Release Date and Featured to sort the apps in different ways.
- You can tap Back to return to the previous screen.
- Tap the app you want to learn more about.
- On the app’s screen that appear you can tap Details, Reviews or Related (to see related apps).
- Tap Search, to display the Search screen.
- Tap Search and the keyboard will open.
- Type the term you are searching for. You’ll see a list containing matches.
- Tap the match you want to view, and the app will appear.
Note that Apple Watch apps are not separate from iPhone. In fact, they are extensions to iPhone apps. The apps you download using the Apple Watch app are iPhone apps that include an extension for Apple Watch. After installing an app on iPhone, you can install the extension on Apple Watch. If you have iPhone apps on your iPhone, they may already have Apple Watch extensions.
- You want to switch to a new Apple Watch series but don’t have enough means? We at iGotOffer help you save money for your new purchase. We pay the best price online for your old electronic devices. Free instant quote, free fully insured shipping, fast and secure payment – Sell your Apple Watch now.