The Weather app is one of the most useful features on Apple Watch. It gives the user quick access to essential weather information. In fact, it is very easy to switch among general weather conditions, rainfall percentages, temperatures for the upcoming hours and more. The owner of Apple Watch can navigate quite easily and swiftly from one’s city weather to another city’s weather. The user can also view the ten day forecast for any of the cities.
How to Check the Weather
- Lift your wrist to wake Apple Watch and display the watch face.
- If the watch face includes the Weather app complication, just tap Weather to go straight to the Weather app, without using the Home screen.
- If not, click the Digital Crown to display the Home screen.
- Tap Weather to display the Weather screen.
- The Location arrow will indicate that this weather is for your current locaton.
- Now the weather conditions appear, and the temperature appear in the center.
- Force-touch the screen, and the Information screen appears.
- Tap % Rain to see information about % rain.
- Force-touch the screen again and tap Temperature on the Information screen to view info about the temperature.
- Force-touch the screen again tap Conditions to display the Conditions information.
- Swipe left and the weather for the next city will appear. At this moment, the white dot will indicate the current screen.
- Turn the Digital Crown clockwise to scroll down. You can also slide your finger up the screen to scroll down. The 10-day forecast will appear.
- Turn the Digital Crown clockwise or slide your finger up the screen to scroll down, and further days will appear.
Note: You can also access weather information by swiping up to open Glances, and swiping left or right to display the Weather Glance. You can then tap the Weather Glance to go to the Weather app. You can also activate Siri (to do so, say Hey Siri or press and hold the Digital crown). Then request the weather by saying something How’s the weather looking for tomorrow?
Changing the Default City
You can change the default city. To change the default city, you must work on the Weather screen in the Apple Watch screen on iPhone. For details see this text: How to Configure the Weather app.