On Apple Watch, the Reminders App lurks in the background so that it can easily display notifications for reminders. By working on the Reminders screen in the Apple Watch screen on iPhone, users can choose between using custom alerts settings on Apple Watch or using the same alerts settings on Apple Watch as the Reminders app on iPhone.
How to Configure the Reminders App
- On iPhone press Home.
- When the Home screen appears, press Apple Watch.
- When the Apple Watch app appears, press My Watch.
- On the My Watch screen tap Reminders.
- The Reminders screen will appear. By default, Reminder uses Mirror My iPhone setting.
- To customize Reminders alerts tap Custom. Otherwise skip the remaining lines.
- Set the Show Alerts switch to On to see alerts for reminders as seeing alerts for reminders is usually useful.
- Set the Sound switch to On to receive Sound notifications.
- Set the Haptic switch to On to receive notifications via vibrations.
- Trade in your old Apple Watch for fast cash. iGotOffer buys old electronic watches for the highest price on the online market – Used Apple Watch for sale. The best way to save money for a new model.