The Maps app enables users to determine their location quickly and to get directions from one place to another. By using the Maps screen in the Apple Watch app on iPhone, user can control whether the Maps Glance appears in Glances on Apple Watch, which give users quick access to their location and to the Maps app. It is also possible to choose whether to receive turn alerts for turn-by-turn directions.
How to Configure the Maps App
- Press Home on iPhone to display the Home screen.
- Tap Apple Watch to open the Apple Watch app.
- Tap My Watch to display the My Watch screen.
- Tap Maps to display the Maps screen.
- Set the Show in Glances switch to On if you want the Maps Glance to appear in Glances.
- Set the Turn Alerts switch to on if you want Apple Watch to allow you to your next turn when you’re using turn-by-turn directions. The feature is helpful unless you find in distracting.
- Get tired of your Apple Watch 1st gen? The best way to get rid of the device and to buy a new series, is by selling it to iGotOffer for the best price online: Free instant quote, free and fully insured shipping included, fast and secure payment.