On Apple Watch, the Passbook app enables you to carry essential documents and present them easily to automated scanners. If you want, you can store your boarding pass in Passbook and use Apple Watch to display this boarding pass at the gate when boarding an airplane. As to Apple Pay, this app enables you to make contactless payments using Apple Watch. You need to set up your means of payment by using the Apple Watch app on iPhone beforehand, as Apple Watch does not automatically pick up the payment cards you set up in Passbook on iPhone.
How to Configure Passbook and Apple Pay
- Press Home on iPhone to display the Home screen.
- Tap Apple Watch to open the Apple Watch.
- Tap My Watch and the My Watch screen will appear.
- Tap Passbook & Apple Pay to display the Passbook & Apple Pay screen.
- Tap Mirror My iPhone if you want Passbook and Apple Pay to use iPhone’s alerts settings. Otherwise, tap
- Custom and set Show Alerts switch to On or Off, as needed.
- Tap Add Credit or Debit Card and then follow the prompts to add the needed card.
- After adding the card, tap Verify and follow the prompts to verify the card with the provider.
- If you set up multiple cards, tap Default Card and choose the default card.
- Sell your Apple Watch 1st gen online for the best price on the online market: iGotOffer pays the best price online. Free instant quote, free and fully insured shipping included, fast and secure payment.