After you identified the app you’d like to get from the App store, you can quickly download it from the store and install it. As with most Apple Watch management tasks, you use the Apple Watch app on iPhone to download and install apps on Apple Watch. iPhone handles the installation automatically. You can start using the app on Apple Watch immediately.
How to Download and Install an App on Apple Watch
- Press Home on iPhone to display the Home screen.
- Tap Apple Watch to open the Apple Watch app.
- Tap Feature to display the Featured screen.
- Browse and search for the app you want to install. When you find the app, tap it. The Apps screen will appear.
Note: See this text for detailed instructions: How to Browse and Search for Apps in the App Store.
- Tap Get and then tap Install, which will replace Get. The Apple Watch app will download and install the app of your choice. iPhone automatically syncs the app to your Apple Watch.
- Tap Open and the app will open. Now you can follow through any introductory screens or through any steps needed to set up the app.
- Raise your wrist to wake Apple Watch. You’ll see the watch face appear.
- Click the Digital Crown and the Home screen will appear.
- Pan around the screen until you locate the app.
- Tap then the app’s icon to launch the app.
- Don’t throw away your used and old electronic gadgets. We at iGotOffer.com help you to save money for a new device. We buy your old Apple Watch and any other device for the best price on the online market. You’ll get free and instant quote. We assure free and fully insured shipping, as well as fast and secure payment.