To navigate Apple Watch, the owner uses Digital Crown, the side button and the touch screen. The owner can lock and restart the device, work with Glances and notifications, configure key settings, extend the battery runtime, reset the Home screen layout and sync data. Is it also possible to erase Apple Watch and restore it from backup when necessary.
You can navigate quickly among Apple Watch main screens by using the Digital Crown, the side button, the touch screen of the face. The Digital Crown can be turn clockwise or counterclockwise. You can click, double-click and triple-click the crown. You can also press and hold it. You can press, hold and click the side button. As to the touch screen, you can tap on icons. The screen registers swipes in all directions. The screen also registers the force-touch movement for accessing secondary features.
- Lift the wrist in order to wake Apple Watch. You’ll see the watch face appear. It will show the time.
- The complications in the corners will display temperature, the day and date.
- Click the Digital Crown once, and the Home screen will appear. It will show the apps as a cluster of circles or icons. The Time icon is located in the middle of the cluster.
- Now tap and slide your finger. As you slide the finger, the app cluster moves in the direction you move it. At the same time, icons grow smaller as they move to the edges of the touch screen.
- Tap Timer icon and the Timer app will open.
- Tap the Min box, located in the middle of the watch face.
- Turn the Digital Crown clockwise to set the minutes.
- Tap Start, and the timer will start running.
- Double-click the Digital Crown, the watch face will appear, and the red dot will indicate if you have unread notifications.
- Swipe down to see Notification screen appear.
- Tap a notification to go to Notification app.
- Swipe up, and the watch face will appear again.
- Swipe up again, and the Glances screen will appear.
- Swipe left. The next Glance will appear, such as the Power Glance.
(To choose the order and what Glance appear, see this text: Choose Glances and Their Order)
- Swipe left or right to view other Glances.
- Swipe down to view watch face appear again.
- Double-click the Digital Crown, you’ll the Timer app appear.
- Tap Cancel, and the Timer app will cancel the timer.
- Click the Digital Crown, and the watch face will appear again.
- Sell your old Apple Watch for the best price online. We at iGotOffer buy all Apple Watch models. Free instant quote, free fully insured shipping, fast payment.