How to turn on Hey Siri feature on Apple Watch: Siri is Apple’s voice-driven virtual assistant technology. It enables the user to take many different actions on Apple Watch such as setting timers and alarms, creating reminders or notes, finding information online and so on.
Apple Watch: How to Turn On Hey Siri Feature
You can turn the Hey Siri feature on or off as needed in the Settings app on Apple Watch. You can activate Siri either by pressing and holding the Digital Crown or by saying Hey Siri when the Hey Siri feature is on.
- Lift your wrist to wake Apple Watch.
- When the watch face appears, click the Digital Crown to display the Home screen.
- Tap Settings to display the Settings screen.
- On the Settings screen, tap General.
- When the General screen appears, tap Siri to display the Siri screen.
- Set the Hey Siri switch to On and tap Siri to display the General screen.
- Tap General to display the Settings screen.
- The perfect way to recycle your old Apple Watch. Sell it for the highest price online to iGotOffer. We at iGotOffer buy your used, secondhand watches. Check on our prices: Where to sell my Apple Watch for top cash.