The Home screen enables you to launch apps and switch among them easily. Users can install apps from the App store, control which apps appear on Apple Watch, rearrange the apps.
How to Launch Apps and Switch Among Them
- Display the Home Screen.
- Raise your wrist to wake Apple Watch.
- When the watch face appears, click the Digital Crown.
- The Home screen will appear.
- Zoom Out and Pan Around the Apps.
- Turn the Digital Crown clockwise. The Home screen will zoom out, enabling you to see all the icons and to locate the icon for the app you need.
- Turn the Digital Crown counterclockwise, and the Home screen will zoom in.
- Tap the screen and draw your finger down. The apps at the top of the cluster will appear.
- Tap the screen and drag your finger across it in whichever direction you choose. Other apps appear.
- Open an app by tapping its icon.
- Tap the icon for the app you want to open.
- The app you have selected will open.
- Return to the Watch Face and launch Another App.
- From within the app click the Digital Crown.
- The watch face then will appear.
- Click the Digital Crown again to display the Home screen.
- Tap and drag to position the app you want to launch in the middle of the screen.
- Turn the Digital Crown clockwise, and the app icon will expand.
- As you turn the Digital Crown further, the app in the center opens.
Note: Double-clicking the Digital Crown from the watch face takes you back to the last app you were using. Double-clicking the Digital Crown from an app takes you back to the watch, making the same effect as single-clicking the Digital Crown from an app.
- Sell your used Apple Watch to iGotOffer now! We offer the highest price online for your used gadget! – Used Apple Watch for sale. Best way to recycle your old gadgets.