On Apple Watch, the Messages app enables you to read the messages on the screen and reply to them. You can also delete the messages you no longer need. To browse the messages, you must launch the Messages app from the Home screen. Then tap the conversation you want to view. You can also view a new message by tapping the notification that Apple Watch displays when the message arrives.
How to Read and Manage Your Messages on Apple Watch
Reading and Managing Messages From Its Notifications
When Messages receives a new message, Apple Watch displays a notification consisting of the Messages icon and the sender’s name.
- Tap the notification, and the message will appear.
- You can tap Reply to start a reply to the message.
- You can tap Dismiss to dismiss the notification.
Reading and Managing Messages in the Messages App
- Lift your wrist, and the watch face will appear.
- Click the Digital Crown to display the Home screen.
- Tap Messages to open the Messages app.
- A blue dot on the Messages screen will indicate an unread message.
- Tap the message you want to read, and the message will open. Now you can tap Reply to reply to the message.
- Tap the sender’s name, and the Messages screen will open again.
- Tap the next message you want to read.
- When you are done with message, swipe the message to the left. The Details icon and the Trash icon will appear.
- Tap Trash to delete the message. The Trash screen will appear.
- Tap Trash to confirm the deletion. Messages will delete the message.
- We are just eager to buy your Apple Watch from you if you feel like exploring next generation Apple Watches and pool money for them. Let us kindly remind you that we pay the best price on the online market for the used electronic devices. Free instant quote, free fully insured shipping, fast and secure payment.