You can customize the layout of the Home screen to display the apps and suit the way you prefer. If you don’t like the layout you chose, you can reset the Home screen to its default layout, and start customizing the screen again from scratch.
Apple Watch: How to Reset the Home Screen Layout
- Press Home on your iPhone.
- When the Home screen appears, tap Apple Watch to open Apple Watch app.
- Tap My Watch.
- When the My Watch screen appears, tap General.
- On the General screen, tap Reset.
- On the Reset screen, tap Reset Home Screen Layout.
- When you see a confirmation dialog box, tap Reset Home screen.
- The icons on the Apple Watch will return to their default positions.
How to Rearrange Apps
Apple Watch arranges the icons for its built-in and added apps in a cluster on the Home screen. You may want to rearrange the apps into your preferred pattern, so that you can quickly launch the apps you most. It is possible to rearrange them by using the App Layout screen in the Apple Watch app on iPhone or by working directly on Apple Watch. The changes you make on the App Layout screen will appear almost instantly on Apple Watch:
- Press Home.
- On the Home screen, press Apple Watch app.
- Tap My Watch.
- Tap App Layout.
- Tap and hold the icon you want to move, and you’ll see that it becomes mobile.
- Drag the icon to where you want it to appear, then release it.
- Repeat the operation to move other icons.
On Apple Watch itself:
- Click the Digital Crown.
- When the Home screen displays, tap and hold the icon until the icons start to wiggle.
- Tap and drag an icon to move it where needed.
- Click the Digital Crown to end customizing the screen.
- Trade in your Apple Watch for fast cash: We at iGotOffer buy your used Apple Watches for the best price online. Free instant quote, free fully insured shipping, fast secure payment: Apple Watch for sale.