User can see how much storage is free on Apple Watch, and thus make sure the device does note run out of space. User can see a list of apps and the space each app occupies. The Apple Watch app on iPhone enables user to see the storage and how much standby Apple Watch has had since its last full charge. User can also see how much time his or her Apple Watch would have if it used Power Reserve Mode.
To Check Apple Watch Storage and Usage
- Press Home on iPhone.
- Tap Apple Watch.
- Tap My Watch on Apple Watch app.
- Tap General.
- On the General screen drag up to scroll down the screen and see other controls.
- Tap Usage to open the Usage screen.
- The Available readout shows the amount of storage used.
- The User readout will show how much storage is used.
- The list shows each app’s usage in descending order.
- Drag up to scroll down the screen and see the Time Since Last Full Charge section appear.
- The Usage readout shows how long the watch has been used since the latest charge.
- The Standby readout shows standby time since the latest charge.
- The Power Reserve readout shows how much usage you might get in Power Reserve mode.
- Tap General and tap My Watch to see the My Watch screen.
To Delete Apps
If Apple Watch is running short of storage space, think about deleting the Music App first, because you can put up to 2 GB of music on Apple Watch. If you have added many songs, target and remove as many of them as needed. To delete, tap Music icon on the My Watch screen. Next, tap Playlist Limit on the Music screen, choose a smaller amount of storage or a smaller number of songs on the Playlist Limit screen. Alternatively, sync a smaller playlist. You can also remove games installed on Apple Watch, consider doing it to save storage.
- Trade in your old and used Apple Watch for top cash at iGotOffer: Free instant quote, free fully insured shipping, fast and secure payment.