The device enables you to insert emoticons, smileys and other pictures in your messages, using the Emoji feature. Apple Watch provides two types of emojis: large emojis you can customize and send on their own; and hundreds of standard emoji that run the range from faces to drinks and animals, and as well as to clock faces. It is possible to send Emoji by using either the Messages app or the Message feature in the Friends app.
How to Use Emoji in Your Messages
How To Start a New Message
- You can start a new message in either the Messages app or the Friends app.
- To use the Messages app, click the Digital Crown and tap Messages on the Home screen.
- Force-touch the Messages screen to display the Options screen.
- Tap New Message to create a new message.
- On the New Message screen tap Add Contact and select the contact.
- To use the Friends app, click the side button.
- On the Friends screen, turn the Digital Crown to select the appropriate friend or simply tap the friend.
- Tap Message to display the New Message screen.
How to Display the Emoji Screen and Browse the Emoji
- On the New Message screen, tap Create Message.
- Tap Emoji to display the Emoji screen.
- The Emoji screen at first displays either the last emoji used or the default yellow emoji if you have not used any emoji yet.
Several screens of emoji ara available. You can swipe left to move to subsequent emoji screens. Swipe right to move back to earlier onew. Swipe to the final screen to reach the standard emoji.
How to Create a Custom Emoji
The first several emoji screens contain the customizable emoji: the yellow face emoji, the heart emoji, the hand emoji, etc.
- Swipe left or right to display the customizable emoji you want to use.
- Turn the Digital Crown to cycle through the variations on the emoji.
- You can also force-touch the screen to change the emoji to the next available color.
- When you are satisfied with the emoji, tap Done to send this emoji.
How to Send a Standard Emoji
- To send a standard emoji, tap Emoji.
- The Emoji screen will open.
- Swipe left until the screen showing standard emoji appears. The screen arranges the emoji into several categories. They include People, Food & Drink, Nature, Celebration, Travel & Places, Activity, Objects & Symbols, Frequently Used.
- Turn the Digital Crown to scroll the list up and down, or simply swipe or drag with your finger.
Tap the emoji you want to send. The App Messages will insert it into a message and send it.
- The most efficient way to recycle the Apple Watch you don’t need anymore : Sell it to iGotOffer for the best price on online market: Where to sell my Apple Watch for top dollar.