The Timer app on Apple Watch counts down a set period. It enables you to set a single timer to count down the time remaining for a period, for example, the time left to finish a task. You can choose between setting a timer of up to 12 hours or up to 24 hours. After setting the timer running, you can pause it. Then you can resume it as needed.
Apple Watch: How to Use the Timer App
- Lift your wrist to wake Apple Watch, and the watch face will appear.
- Click the Digital Crown, and the Home screen will appear.
- Tap Timer to open the Stopwatch app.
- Force-touch the screen to display the screen for choosing the timer length.
- Tap 0-12 or 0-24 hours, as you prefer, and the Timer controls will appear.
- Turn the Digital Crown to set the number of hours.
- Tap Minutes and then turn the Digital Crown again to set the number of minutes.
- Tap Start and the timer starts.
- You can stop the Timer by tapping Pause.
- To cancel Timer, tap Cancel.
Set the Timer Using Siri
To use Siri when you set the Timer:
- Activate Siri by saying Hey Siri. You can also press and hold the Digital Crown.
- Give a command. For example, set the Timer for 20 minutes.
- Your old Apple Watch is worth money! Check on our prices. We pay the highest prices on the online market for your used Apple Watches, you don’t need anymore: Sell Apple Watch now, for the best price.