Apple Watch is a great tool. It helps users stay organized and be productive. Using the Calendar app, you can view on Apple Watch upcoming events foe the day, by day or as a straightforward list. When you locate the event you are interested in, tap it to display the event.
How to View Upcoming Events
- Raise you wrist and display the watch face.
- If the watch face includes a Calendar complication, you can tap the Calendar complication to go straight from the watch face to the Calendar app.
- Click the Digital Crown to display the Home screen.
- Tap Calendar to open the Calendar app showing the screen you used last (for example Today).
- Tap an event, and the event’s details will appear
- Turn the Digital Crown clockwise. Further details for the event will appear (for example, the repeat schedule for a repeating event).
- Tap Today, and the Today screen will appear again.
Turn the Digital Crown clockwise, and later events appear.
- Force-touch the screen to display the Options screen.
- Tap Day, and the events will appear in Day view, showing a timeline on the right side of the screen.
- Force-touch the screen and the Options screen will open.
- Tap List, and the events will appear in List view.
- To scroll down or up the list, turn the Digital Crown.
- Tap the button in the upper-left corner of the screen, and the month will appear.
- You can tap another day to display it.
How to Control Which Calendars Appear on Apple Watch
In fact, Apple Watch displays the same calendars as the Calendar app on iPhone.
- Thus to specify the calendars you want to see, press Home on iPhone.
- Then tap Calendar.
- Tap Calendars at the bottom of the screen.
- Next, tap the buttons to place a check mark on each calendar you want to display.
- You can tap Show All Calendars or Hide All Calendars at the top of the screen to toggle all check marks On or Off.
- When you finish choosing calendars, tap Done.
- Trade in your old Apple Watch for top cash : We at iGotOffer buy your old consumer electronics for the highest price online, Apple Watches included. Sell your old Apple Watch now and save money for a new device.