On Apple Watch, the Weather App enables users to quickly view the weather conditions for many cities. The user sets up the list of cities on iPhone. Next, Apple Watch picks up the list from there. User can enable or disable the Weather Glance, and you can choose your default city. The default city will appear in the Weather Glance, as well as in the Weather Complication on the watch face.
How to Configure the Weather App
- Press Home on the iPhone to display the Home screen.
- Tap Apple Watch and the Apple Watch app will open.
- Tap My Watch, and the My Watch screen will appear.
- Tap Weather to display the Weather screen.
- Set the Show in Glances switch to On in case you want the Weather Glance to appear in Glances.
- Tap Default City.
- When the Default City screen appears, tap the city you prefer to use as the default.
- Switching to a new device? Trade in your old Apple Watch for fast cash at iGotOffer.com We pay the best price online for the secondhand Apple Watches and any other electronic device for this matter. Free instant quote, free fully insured shipping, fast and secure payment.