Apple Watch uses the Calendar app to enable the user to view the upcoming events, so that he or she can keep track of his or her commitments. It is possible to set the Calendar app on Apple Watch to mirror the Calendar app on iPhone, making Apple Watch automatically pick up iPhone’s Calendar settings. Alternatively, users can configure Calendar manually. Users can also choose whether the Calendar Glance appears on Apple Watch or not.
How to Configure the Calendar App
- Press Home on iPhone to display the Home screen.
- On the Home screen, tap Apple Watch to open Apple Watch app.
- Tap My Watch, and the My Watch screen will appear.
- Tap Calendar to open the Calendar screen.
- Set the Show in Glances switch to On to show the Calendar Glance for quick access. The list will show the settings Calendar is picking up from iPhone. (Note that by default Calendar uses the Mirror My iPhone settings.
- To customize Calendar settings, tap Custom. Otherwise, skip the remaining steps.
- When the Alerts area of the screen appears, set the Show Alerts switch to On if you prefer to see alerts. Otherwise, skip the remaining steps.
- When the list of alerts appears below the Show Alerts switch, tap Upcoming Events to display the Upcoming Events screen.
- Set the Show Upcoming Event Alerts switch to On to see alerts for upcoming events.
- Set the Sound switch to On to receive sound notifications.
- Set the Haptic switch to On to receive notifications via vibration.
- Tap Calendar, and the Calendar screen will appear again.
- Tap Invitations to display the Invitation screen.
- Set the Show Invitations Alerts switch to On to see alerts for invitations.
- Set the Sound switch to On to receive notifications via vibration.
- Tap Calendar to display the Calendar screen.
- Tap Invitee Responses and choose notification settings.
- Tap Shared Calendar Alerts and choose notification settings.
- Trade in your old Apple Watch model. Sell your used Apple Watch for the highest price online to iGotOffer. Free instant quote, free fully insured shipping, fast and secure payment: Sell Apple Watch now.