The iPod nano 7th generation was revised in July, 2015. The Apple corporation offered the new set of colors and cut off the older Mac and Windows versions support. Keep in mind that Apple changed the identifiers of the model as well. The iPod nano 7th generation (2015) is not compatible with ac OS X 10.6, Windows XP, or Windows Vista. The colors available are space gray with black front, gold, silver, hot pink, blue and red with white fronts. In all the other aspects the player is similar to the older 7th gen model. The iPod nano 7th generation (2015) is taller and 38 % slimmer than the iPod nano 6th generation. The player has also lost its telltale nano line-up design and looks more like an iPod touch 1st gen. The only difference are the interface icons: they are round, not square with wraparound corners. The device also got an iPhone-like “home” button. The iPod nano 7th generation (2015) features a large 2.5-inches multi-touch screen (240×432, 202ppi) and runs the iOS-like interface. An integrated pedometer and FM radio with “live pause” feature as well as Nike+iPod, VoiceOver, and “Shake to Shuffle” functions remained. The iPod nano 7th generation (2015) hasn’t got a microphone, a speaker, or a camera but its wireless communication embraces Bluetooth 4.0. Thus, the player is compatible with wireless headphones, car stereos and external speakers. The fully charged iPod nano 7th gen supports 30 hours of music playback and 3.5 hours of video playback.
iPod nano 7th generation (2015)
- Introduced on July 15, 2015.
- Processor Type: Samsung ARM.
- Storage capacity: 16 GB.
- Display: 2.54 inches color TFT display (240 x 432, 202 ppi).
- Connectivity: USB, Bluetooth 4.0.
- Mac Support: MacOS X 10.7.5.
- Dimensions: 3.01 x 1.56 x 0.21 Average weight: 1.1 oz.
- Navigation: Multitouch screen.
- Format: MP3.
- Battery Type: Battery provides 30 hours (music), 3.5 hours (video).
- Colors: Space gray, gold, silver, hot pink, blue and red.
Apple Orders, Discontinuation, Price
Apple Order: MD481LL/A. MKN52LL/A- iPod nano (7G) 16 GB space gray. MKN22LL/A- iPod nano (7G) 16 GB silver. MKMX2LL/A- iPod nano (7G) 16 GB gold. MKMV2LL/A- iPod nano (7G) 16 GB hot pink. MKN02LL/A – iPod nano (7G) 16 GB blue. MKN72LL/A – iPod nano (7G) 16 GB red. Apple Model No: A1446 (EMC 2601). Note that these identifiers refer to more than one model. The EMC number is not externally listed on the device so it cannot be used readily for identification.
Discontinued: July 29, 2017.
- Well into the second decade of the 21st century and the iPod 7th gen nano doesn’t have wi-fi! What’s more, it can’t support music streams, only one you downloaded via USB from your PC.
- Unlike the 6th gen iPod nano, this one is not compatible with other music stores and services, and strictly depends on iTunes only. With every other large screen smartphone capable of streaming music, playing videos to say nothing of integrated fitness trackers and other paraphernalia the iPod nano 7th gen just falls short.
- Looking where to sell iPod nano? The answer to this question is obvious: Sell you old gadget to iGotOffer for the best price online effortlessly! Fast and secure payment: Sell my iPod nano.