MacBook Air Core 2 Duo 2.13 13″ (late-2010) is the customized but soon offered as official build of MacBook Air Core 2 Duo 1.86 13″ (Late-2010) (late 2010). It is the subnotebook engineered, designed and manufactured by Apple, the compromise between MacBook Pro and MacBook Retina and the top model of the 2010 line-up of MacBooks Air. MacBook Air Core 2 Duo 1.86 13″ (Late-2010) is the blade-thin machined aluminum case with a full-size non-backlit keyboard, 13.3” widescreen TFT LED backlit active-matrix display and flash storage drive.
MacBook Air Core 2 Duo 2.13 13″ (Late-2010)
MacBook Air Core 2 Duo 2.13 13″ (late-2010) is powered with a dual core Air Core 2 Duo (SL9600) and NVIDIA GeForce 320M integrated graphics processor with 256 MB of shared DDR3 memory. It features 4 GB of RAM, 256 GB flash storage. The widescreen TFT LED backlit active-matrix display has 1440 x 900 native resolution and a glossy surface.
MacBook Air Core 2 Duo 2.13 13″ has a FaceTime video camera with 720p resolution and two stereo speakers placed under the keyboard for multimedia and AirPort Extreme (802.11a/b/g/n) port and Bluetooth 2.1+EDR for communication. Two USB 2.0 ports, analog audio out, SD card slot and Mini DisplayPort video out with external 30″ display support sum up the connectivity options. MacBook Air Core 2 Duo 2.13 13″ (Late-2010) lacks Firewire, Ethernet (with an external adapter available for an extra cost), and optical audio in/out.
Introduced on: October 20, 2010.
- Codename: MacBook Air.
- Processor Speed: 2.13 GHz.
- Boost Speed: N/A.
- Processor Architecture: 64-bit.
- Processor type: Air Core 2 Duo (SL9400) ” Penryn”.
- Processor upgrade: soldered.
- Cores: 2.
- Graphics core: Yes.
- On-Board RAM: 4 GB, DDR3 1066 MHz.
- Max. RAM: non-upgradeable.
- Video: Retina 13.3″ LED-backlit TFT active matrix IPS, 16:10 widescreen, 1440 x 900 pixels max resolution.
- Webcam: FaceTime, 720p resolution.
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 320M graphics with 256 MB of shared DDR3 memory and Micro-DVI output.
- Storage: 256 GB flash storage.
- Fusion Drive: No.
- Input\Output: 2 x USB 2.0, analog audio out, SD card slot and Mini DisplayPort video out.
- Power Connector: MagSafe.
- Battery: inbuilt lithium-ion polymer, 50-watt-hour.
- Internet \ Wireless connection: inbuilt AirPort Extreme (802.11a/b/g/n), Bluetooth 2.1+EDR.
- Preinstalled OS: 10.6.4 (10F3061).
- OS max. upgrade: current.
- Dimensions: .11-.68 x 12.8 x 8.94 inch.
- Weight: 2.9 lb.
Apple Orders, Discontinuation, Price
Apple Model No: A1369 (EMC 2392).
Apple Order number: MC905LL/A.
Discontinued: July 20, 2011.
- This make of MacBook Air of late 2010 comes with 4 GB of RAM by default. Yet, we can’t guarantee there’s no configure-to-order laptops with just 2 GB of RAM manufactured before Apple started offering them as standard configuration.
- One should not confuse flash storage with SSD. Putting it in a simplest way possible, flash is the brick, while SSD is the wall built from these bricks. SSD means a drive that has no moving parts. It addresses not to RAM like HDDs, but to Flash memory of which it is fabricated.
- It’s hard to part with, but if… Don’t forget to contact us, we at iGotOffer will only be happy to buy it from you. Free instant quote, free fully insured shipping, fast and secure payment: Sell old Macbook Air.