MacBook Air Core i5 1.3 11″ (mid-2013) is the subnotebook, engineered, designed and manufactured by Apple, powered by Haswell processors family. It is the ultra-thin machined aluminum case with a full-size backlit keyboard, 11.6” widescreen TFT LED backlit active-matrix display and solid-state drive.
MacBook Air Core i5 1.3 11″ (Mid-2013)
MacBook Air Core i5 1.3 11″ (mid-2013) is powered with a dual Core i5 (4250U) and Intel HD Graphics 5000 integrated graphics processor with 384 MB of shared DDR3 memory. It features 4 GB of RAM, a 128 GB \ 256 GB flash storage. The widescreen TFT LED backlit active-matrix display has 1366 x 768 native resolution and a glossy surface.
MacBook Air Core i5 1.3 11″ (mid-2013) has an inbuilt FaceTime video camera with 720p resolution and two stereo speakers placed under the keyboard for multimedia and AirPort Extreme (802.13a/ac/b/g/n) port and Bluetooth 4.0 for communication. Two USB 3.0 ports, analog audio out and Thunderbolt video\audio out with external display support sum up the connectivity options. MacBook Air Core i5 1.3 11″ (mid-2013) lacks Firewire, Ethernet (with an external adapter available for an extra cost), and optical audio in/out.
Introduced on: June 10, 2013.
- Codename: MacBook Air.
- Processor Speed: 1.3 GHz.
- Boost Speed: 2.6 GHz.
- Processor Architecture: 64-bit.
- Processor type: Core i5 (4250U) “Haswell”.
- Processor upgrade: soldered.
- Cores: 2.
- Graphics core: Yes.
- On-Board RAM: 4 GB, DDR3 1600 MHz.
- Max. RAM: non-upgradeable.
- Video: 11.6″ LED-backlit TFT active matrix IPS, 16:10 widescreen, 1366 x 768 pixels max resolution.
- Webcam: FaceTime 720p resolution.
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 5000 graphics with 1.5 GB of shared DDR3 memory.
- Storage: 128 GB \ 256 GB SSD.
- Storage upgrade: 512 GB from 256 GB at the time of purchase.
- Fusion Drive: No.
- Input\Output: 2 x USB 3.0, analog audio out and Thunderbolt.
- Power Connector: MagSafe 2.
- Battery: inbuilt lithium-ion polymer, 38-watt-hour.
- Internet \ Wireless connection: inbuilt AirPort Extreme (802.13a/ac/b/g/n), Bluetooth 4.0.
- Preinstalled OS: 10.8.4 (12E3067).
- OS max. upgrade: current.
- Dimensions: .11-.68 x 11.8 x 7.56.
- Weight: 2.38 lb
Apple Orders, Discontinuation, Price
Apple Model No: A1465 (EMC 2631).
Apple Order number: MD711LL/A – 128 GB of SSD storage. MD712LL/A – 256 GB of SSD storage.
Discontinued: April 29, 2014.
Price: $999, $1199.
- Along with CPU upgrade Apple had changed the SSD interface and vendor. SSDs installed in MacBooks (mid-2013) are manufactured by Samsung and sport PCIe interface, which is faster than Toshiba SATA module.
- The entry-level storage capacity had also been enhanced up to 128 GB vs. 64 GB of the previous year model. MacBook Air (mid-2013) got faster Wi-Fi and dual microphones to support X OS speech features.
- You want to switch to a new model but don’t have enough means? We at iGotOffer help you save money for your new purchase. We pay the best price online for your old electronic devices. Free instant quote, free fully insured shipping, fast and secure payment: Sell old MacBook Air.