MacBook Air Core i7 1.7 11-inch (Mid-2013) is the build-to-order iteration of the MacBook Air Core i5 1.3 11-inch (mid-2013) that never made it to the standard configuration. It is the subnotebook, engineered, designed and manufactured by Apple, powered by Haswell processors family. MacBook Air Core i7 1.7 11-inch (Mid-2013) is the ultra-thin machined aluminum case with a full-size backlit keyboard, 11.6-inch widescreen TFT LED backlit active-matrix display and solid-state drive.
MacBook Air Core i7 1.7 11-inch (mid-2013) is powered with a dual Core i5 (4650U) and Intel HD Graphics 5000 integrated graphics processor with 384 MB of shared DDR3 memory. It features 4 GB of RAM, a 128 GB \ 256 GB flash storage. The widescreen TFT LED backlit active-matrix display has 1366 x 768 native resolution and a glossy surface.
MacBook Air Core i7 1.7 11-inches (Mid-2013, CTO/BTO)
MacBook Air Core i5 1.3 11″ (mid-2013) has an inbuilt FaceTime video camera with 720p resolution and two stereo speakers placed under the keyboard for multimedia and AirPort Extreme (802.13a/ac/b/g/n) port and Bluetooth 4.0 for communication. Two USB 3.0 ports, analog audio out and Thunderbolt video\audio out with external display support sum up the connectivity options. MacBook Air Core i5 1.3 11-inches (mid-2013) lacks Firewire, Ethernet (with an external adapter available for an extra cost), and optical audio in/out.
Introduced on: June 10, 2013.
- Codename: MacBook Air.
- Processor Speed: 1.7 GHz.
- Boost Speed: 3.3 GHz.
- Processor Architecture: 64-bit.
- Processor type: Core i5 (4650U) “Haswell”.
- Processor upgrade: soldered.
- Cores: 2.
- Graphics core: Yes.
- On-Board RAM: 4 GB, DDR3 1600 MHz.
- Max. RAM: non-upgradeable.
- Video: 11.6″ LED-backlit TFT active matrix IPS, 16:10 widescreen, 1366 x 768 pixels max resolution.
- Webcam: FaceTime 720p resolution.
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 5000 graphics with 1.5 GB of shared DDR3 memory
- Storage: 128 GB \ 256 GB SSD
- Storage upgrade: 512 GB from 256 GB at the time of purchase.
- Fusion Drive: No.
- Input\Output: 2 x USB 3.0, analog audio out and Thunderbolt.
- Power Connector: MagSafe 2.
- Battery: inbuilt lithium-ion polymer, 38-watt-hour.
- Internet \ Wireless connection: inbuilt AirPort Extreme (802.13a/ac/b/g/n), Bluetooth 4.0.
- Preinstalled OS: 10.8.4 (12E3067).
- OS max. upgrade: current.
- Dimensions: .11-.68 x 11.8 x 7.56.
- Weight: 2.38 lb.
Apple Orders, Discontinuation, Price
Apple Model No: A1465 (EMC 2631).
Apple Order number: CTO/BTO.
Discontinued: April 29, 2014.
Price: $1149, $1349.
- The MacBook Air 11” (mid-2013) customized iteration with Intel Core i7 aboard has two storage options: 128 or 256 GB solid-state drive. It’s still a riddle, why Apple never offered it as a standard configuration as it happened to the CTO models of the previous years.
- Check on our prices for your old Mac. Sell it now to iGotOffer.com and save money for new MacBook!: Sell your Macbook.