MacBook Air Core i7 1.7 13-inches (Mid-2013) is the build-to-order iteration of the MacBook Air Core i5 1.3 13″ (mid-2013) that never made it to the standard configuration. It is the subnotebook, engineered, designed and manufactured by Apple, powered by Haswell processors family. MacBook Air Core i7 1.7 13″ (Mid-2013) is the ultra-thin machined aluminum case with a full-size backlit keyboard, 11.6” widescreen TFT LED backlit active-matrix display and solid-state drive.
MacBook Air Core i7 1.7 13-Inch (Mid-2013)
MacBook Air Core i7 1.7 13-inch (mid-2013) is powered with a dual Core i7 (4650U) and Intel HD Graphics 5000 integrated graphics processor with 384 MB of shared DDR3 memory. It features 4 GB of RAM, a 128 GB \ 256 GB flash storage. The widescreen TFT LED backlit active-matrix display has 1440 x 900 native resolution and a glossy surface.
MacBook Air Core i7 1.7 13-inch (mid-2013) has an inbuilt FaceTime video camera with 720p resolution and two stereo speakers placed under the keyboard for multimedia and AirPort Extreme (802.13a/ac/b/g/n) port and Bluetooth 4.0 for communication. Two USB 3.0 ports, analog audio out, an SDXC card slot and Thunderbolt video\audio out with external display support sum up the connectivity options. MacBook Air Core i7 1.7 13″ (mid-2013) lacks Firewire, Ethernet (with an external adapter available for an extra cost), and optical audio in/out.
Introduced on: June 10, 2013.
- Codename: MacBook Air.
- Processor Speed: 1.7 GHz.
- Boost Speed: 3.3 GHz.
- Processor Architecture: 64-bit.
- Processor type: Core i7 (4650U) “Haswell”.
- Processor upgrade: soldered.
- Cores: 2.
- Graphics core: Yes.
- On-Board RAM: 4 GB, DDR3 1600 MHz.
- Max. RAM: non-upgradeable.
- Video: 13.3″ LED-backlit TFT active matrix IPS, 16:10 widescreen, 1440 x 900 pixels max resolution.
- Webcam: FaceTime 720p resolution.
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 5000 graphics with 1.5 GB of shared DDR3 memory.
- Storage: 128 GB \ 256 GB SSD.
- Fusion Drive: No.
- Input\Output: 2 x USB 3.0, analog audio out, SDXS card slot and Thunderbolt.
- Power Connector: MagSafe 2.
- Battery: inbuilt lithium-ion polymer, 54-watt-hour.
- Internet \ Wireless connection: inbuilt AirPort Extreme (802.13a/ac/b/g/n), Bluetooth 4.0.
- Preinstalled OS: 10.8.4 (12E3067).
- OS max. upgrade: current.
- Dimensions: .11-.68 x 12.8 x 8.94.
- Weight: 2.96 lb.
Apple Orders, Discontinuation, Price
Apple Model No: A1466 (EMC 2632).
Apple Order number: CTO / BTO.
Discontinued: April 29, 2014.
Price: $1249, $1449.
- The MacBook Air 13” (mid-2013) customized iteration with Intel Core i7 aboard has two storage options: 128 or 256 GB solid-state drive. It’s still a riddle, why Apple never offered it as a standard configuration as it happened to the CTO models of the previous years.
- Of 4 GB RAM the integrated Intel HD GPU takes 1.5 GB, so only 2.5 GB are left available for an end-user.
- Have you discovered the iGotOffer blog? It’s full of helpful personal articles and links leading to some of the world’s best-known resources about Apple products, news about consumer electronic market, its history and more. Reading our blog and our Apple Encyclopedia, you can gain valuable tips and information on many topics! Great advice is on its way to you!: iGotOffer Blog.
- Sell your old MacBook for the highest price online: Sell my macbook.