MacBook Air Core i7 2.0 11″ (mid-2012) is the build-to-order but later standard iteration of MacBook Air Core i5 1.7 11″ (mid-2012). It the subnotebook, engineered, designed and manufactured by Apple, powered by Ivy Bridge top i7 processor. MacBook Air Core i7 2.0 11″ (mid-2012) is the ultra-thin machined aluminum case with a full-size backlit keyboard, 11.6” widescreen TFT LED backlit active-matrix display and solid-state drive.
MacBook Air Core i7 2.0 11″ (mid-2012) is powered with a dual Core i7 (3667U) and Intel HD Graphics 4000 integrated graphics processor with 384 MB of shared DDR3 memory. It features 4 GB \ 8 GB of RAM, a 128 GB \ 256 GB flash storage. The widescreen TFT LED backlit active-matrix display has 1366 x 768 native resolution and a glossy surface.
MacBook Air Core i7 2.0 11″ (Mid-2012)
MacBook Air Core i7 2.0 11″ (mid-2012) has an inbuilt FaceTime video camera with 720p resolution and two stereo speakers placed under the keyboard for multimedia and AirPort Extreme (802.13a/b/g/n) port and Bluetooth 4.0 for communication. Two USB 3.0 ports, analog audio out and Thunderbolt video\audio out with external display support sum up the connectivity options. MacBook Air Core i7 2.0 11″ (mid-2012) lacks Firewire, Ethernet (with an external adapter available for an extra cost), and optical audio in/out.
Introduced on: June 11, 2012.
- Codename: MacBook Air.
- Processor Speed: 2.0 GHz.
- Boost Speed: 3.2 GHz.
- Processor Architecture: 64-bit.
- Processor type: Core i5 (3667U) “Ivy Bridge”.
- Processor upgrade: soldered.
- Cores: 2.
- Graphics core: Yes.
- On-Board RAM: 4 GB \ 8 GB, DDR3 1600 MHz.
- Max. RAM: non-upgradeable.
- Video: 11.6″ LED-backlit TFT active matrix IPS, 16:10 widescreen, 1366 x 768 pixels max resolution.
- Webcam: FaceTime 720p resolution.
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000 graphics with 384 MB of shared DDR3 memory.
- Storage: 128 GB \ 256 GB SSD.
- Fusion Drive: No.
- Input\Output: 2 x USB 3.0, analog audio out and Thunderbolt.
- Power Connector: MagSafe 2.
- Battery: inbuilt lithium-ion polymer, 35-watt-hour.
- Internet \ Wireless connection: inbuilt AirPort Extreme (802.13a/b/g/n), Bluetooth 4.0.
- Preinstalled OS: 10.7.4 (11E2520).
- OS max. upgrade: current.
- Dimensions: .11-.68 x 11.8 x 7.56
- Weight: 2.38 lb.
Apple Orders, Discontinuation, Price
Apple Model No: A1465 (EMC 2558).
Apple Order number: MD845LL/A.
Discontinued: June 10, 2013.
- The RAM and SSD capacity could be enhanced at a time of a purchase only.
- Some sources indicate, MacBook Air of 2012 has flash storage, but it’s the wrong way to put it. MacBook Air (mid-2012) runs on solid state drive or SSD for short, that consists of flash memory but is in itself a more complicated storage.
- SSDs for MacBooks Air are fabricated by Toshiba. For Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Broadcom chips are used.
- Sell your used Apple Watch to iGotOffer now! We offer the highest price online for your used gadget!: Macbook for sale.