You can configure your iPad mini to erase itself after ten consecutive incorrect password attempts. This setting can be turned on by tapping Settings > General > Passcode Lock (It is set off by default). If you cannot remember the passcode, you will need to restore your iPad mini. In this case you’ll have to use the computer with which you last synced it.
How To Restore iPad Mini
This allows you to reset your passcode and resync the data from the device or restore from a backup. If you restore on a computer that was never synced with your iPad mini, you will be able to unlock the device and remove the passcode. In this case however, your data will not be present.
Apple’s instructions to restore an iPad mini:
- Connect iPad to your computer.
- Select iPad in the iTunes sidebar. Click the Summary tab.
- Tap Check for Update. iTunes will tell you if there’s a newer version of the iPad mini software available.
- Tap Restore. Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the restore process. When restoring, it is always preferable that you back up iPad mini when prompted. When the iPad software has been restored, you can choose to set up iPad as a new iPad. You also can restore your data from a backup. Anyway, you can sell iPad mini for cash online to iGotOffer.
What Else Should You Do Before You Sell iPad Mini
- Before you sell iPad Mini, protect your personal data. Make sure that you’ve removed all of your personal information. Get the device to its factory default state for the new owner.
- Back up the iPad mini you are selling. Sign out of iCloud. Erasing your device will turn off iCloud, iMessage, FaceTime, Game Center, and other services. After you erase the iPad, you’ll need to wait 24 hours before you can activate iMessage on your new device. For more information about erasing your device if you are going to sell your iPad, visit this Web page: What to do before you sell iPad mini or any other Apple device.
- If you want to sell iPad mini, keep in mind that we buy even broken iPads mini. We’ll pay cash even for soaked or plain dead iPads.
- Before you sell old iPad mini, contact your carrier for guidance on transferring service to the new owner. You’ll then get help transferring service to the new owner. When the new owner turns on the device for the first time, Setup Assistant will guide them through the setup process.
- Sell used iPad mini to iGotOffert for cash! We pay the best price online for your old tablet. Don’t wait more – sell iPad to iGotOffer.