If you no longer need an App either on iPhone or on Apple Watch, you can easily uninstall the app you don’t want to keep from both devices. To uninstall this app or apps, you must work from the Home screen on iPhone. When you uninstall an app from iPhone, it automatically removes it from Apple Watch as well.
How to Uninstall an App from iPhone and Apple Watch
- On iPhone, press Home, and the Home screen will appear.
- Swipe left or right to navigate to the Home screen that contains the app you no longer need and want to remove.
- Tap and hold the app’s icon until the icons start to jiggle.
- Tap Delete on the icon, and the Delete dialog box will appear.
- Tap Delete again. The iPhone deletes the app. The app’s icon disappears.
- iPhone removes also the companion app from Apple Watch.
- Press Home, and the icons stop jiggling.
Note: After you had uninstalled an app from both iPhone and Apple Watch, if you need to reinstall the app, you can do so by using the App Store app on iPhone.
- Check on our prices for your old Apple Watch 1st series. Sell it now to iGotOffer.com and save money for Apple Watch 2nd series!