Polaroid Snap Camera Recreates Classic Instant Photography
Did you know that the Polaroid Snap instant digital camera is now available on the market, recreating the magic of classic instant photography.
This new camera blends nostalgic Polaroid instant photography and modern technology. Unique features of Polaroid Snap include three color modes, that’s normal, black and white, vintages sepia tone. Besides Photo booth mode rakes six quick pictures in ten seconds. You can print photos with or without the Polaroid Classic Border Logo. No computer connections are needed to use the Polaroid Snap, and the full color 2 x 3” images are printed automatically after captured, using Zink Zero Ink Printing Technology.
Other specifications of the Snap camera: 10 megapixel digital camera, MicroSD card indicator to digitally save your shots as well as print them. Self timer allows users to get themselves, and the group, in the shot. The camera is available in black, white, blue and red.
Polaroid calls its new camera “A new classic in the making”, and this assumption might reflect the reality, as this historical company is now recreating the magic of classic instant photography with the Polaroid Snap, this newest way to snap, print, and share life instantly.
Polaroid Snap, this new camera is the perfect blend of nostalgic Polaroid instant photography and modern, digital technology. Besides, the snappy design fits into your clutch, and budget.
Unique features of Polaroid Snap
- Can use three color modes: normal, black and white; vintage sepia tone.
- Can print with or without the Polaroid Classic Border Logo.
- Can take photo using Photo booth mode to take six quick pictures in ten seconds.
Technical Specifications of Polaroid Snap Camera
- Camera: 10 megapixel digital camera
- Picture modes: three picture modes (normal, black & white and vintage sepia tone), option to include Polaroid Classic Border Logo
- Card indicator: MicroSD card indicator to digitally save pictures and print them when needed
- Case: The camera is available in black, white, blue and red colors
- Self timer: The camera includes the Self timer feature. That’s it can get yourself, and the group, in the shot when prompted.
- Printer Features: Polaroid Snap Camera integrate printer features and can thus snap, print and share shots without any other device connected, as no computer connections are needed to perform the operations.
- Automatic Printing: the camera prints images automatically after the pics are captured.
- Printing Specs: 2 x 3” full color prints using Zink Zero Ink printing technology.
- Ink cartridge needed: No ink. No hassles. No ink cartridges or ribbons are needed, so the user doesn’t need to throw them away.
- Flash: No flash.
- Battery: rechargeable battery but it isn’t user replaceable.
Well, the Polaroid Snap is a basic instant print camera that is absolutely easy and fun to use. Its print quality is good, even when the quality won’t blow you away. However, the digital photos taken with the Polaroid Snap can successfully compete with decent phone cameras.
The Polaroid Snap is an instant camera that’s equal parts past and present, with a nostalgic trick – printing actual photos – that the phone’s camera can’t duplicate.