Sell iPad 4th Generation
What To Do Before Selling Your iPad 4th Generation
If you still have your iPad, make sure that you’ve removed all of your personal information. Get your device to its factory default state. Thus you’ll protect your personal data.
To remove all data, please follow these steps:
1) Back up your iPad.
2) Sign out of iCloud.
3) Tap Settings > iCloud, then scroll down, and tap Sign Out.
4) Tap Sign Out again, tap Delete, then enter your password.
5) Go to Settings > General > Reset, then tap Erase All Content and Settings. This will completely erase your device. This includes any credit or debit cards you added for Apple Pay and any photos, contacts, music, apps. It will turn off iCloud, iMessage, FaceTime, Game Center and other services. Your content won’t be deleted from iCloud when you erase your iPad 4th Gen. Now sell iPad 4th Generation to iGotOffer for cash.
You Sold Your iPad 4th Gen And You No Longer Have It.
You didn’t remove all the personal information before selling iPad 4th Gen? Ask the new owner to erase all content and settings.
If you’re using iCloud and Find My iPhone on this tablet, you can erase it remotely. To remove it from your account sign in to icloud.com/find, select it. Now click Erase. When the device has been erased, click Remove from Account. After you erase the device, you’ll need to wait 24 hours before you can activate iMessage on your new device. Deregister iMessage if you’re switching to a non-Apple phone. Then sell iPad 4th Generation to iGotOffer.
Contact Your Carrier For Guidance.
Before you sell old iPad 4th Generation, contact your carrier for guidance on transferring service to the new owner. You aren’t using a SIM-card with your device? You can contact them to get help transferring service to the new owner. When the new owner turns on the device for the first time, Setup Assistant will guide them through the setup process.
Don’t manually delete contacts, calendars, reminders, documents, photo streams while signed in to your iCloud account. Otherwise the content will also be deleted from the iCloud servers. It also will be deleted from all of your devices that are signed in to iCloud.
If You Can’t Erase Your Old iPad 4th Gen.
If you’re unable to erase your old iPad 4th Generation, you should change your Apple ID password. Changing your password won’t remove any personal information. It is cached on the device. However it will make sure that the new owner can’t delete your information from iCloud.
If you’re using Apple Pay, you can also remove your credit or debit cards at iCloud.com. Just choose Settings to see which devices are using Apple Pay. Next click your device and click Remove next to Apple Pay.
- Apple Encyclopedia: all information about company, products, electronic devices, operating systems and apps.
- iGotOffer.com: the best place to sell my used iPad online. The top cash guaranteed. Free quote, free shipping. BBB A+ rated business.
Copyright © 2016 iGotOffer.com. All rights reserved.