Getting Ready to Sell iPod Online and Erasing It
To Erase The iPod: Are you getting ready to sell your old Apple iPod, and you’d like to delete all files you have on it?
If you’ve never synced your iPod with iTunes, put your iPod in recovery mode. Then you will be able to restore the iPod as new or from a backup if you have one. This will destroy all the sensitive data on your gadget.
Otherwise, to erase the iPod and its passcode, do the following:
- Disconnect all cables from the iPod you are getting ready to be sold.
- Press the Sleep/Wake button and hold it down.
- Slide to power off and to turn off the gadget.
- Press and hold the Home button
- Plug the iPod into your computer.
- Continue holding the Home button until you see the Connect to iTunes screen.
- If iTunes doesn’t open automatically, open it. iTunes will alert you that it has detected a device in recovery mode.
- Click OK and restore the iPod to its original values.
- Apple Encyclopedia: all information about Apple products, electronic devices, operating systems and apps from iGotOffer experts.
- Where to sell iPod? The answer to this question is obvious and easy: the best place online to sell my used iPod is here, at iGotOffer, where you can get the best price for all and any of your old gadgets.
Copyright © 2016 iGotOffer.com. All rights reserved.