Microsoft Surface Studio 2016 (Late 2016, Intel Core i7-6820HQ) is the first 2-in-1 desktop with the touchscreen designed and manufactured by Microsoft. It consists of a 28-inch 4.5K “PixelSense” display on a U-shaped stand with Zero Gravity Hinge mounted on a square base. The ultra-thin display with the bezel edge can be lowered to 20º for more comfortable drawing, writing and browsing. Surface Studio is a Skylake powered system with a discrete graphic card and a hybrid drive aboard. Surface Studio (Late 2016, Intel Core i7-6820HQ) touch screen supports 10 touches, the handwriting and drawing with a Surface digital pen and the on-screen manipulating with the Surface Dial.
Microsoft Surface Studio 2016 – Late 2016, Intel Core i7- 6820Q
The display also houses the facial recognition sign-in IR camera, the 5 MP webcam with the 1080p resolution, the speaker’s grill along the bottom line and two microphones. Four USB 3.0 ports, Mini DisplayPort, Gigabit Ethernet and 3.5 mm audio jacks and SD slot reader as well as the power inlet go to the back of the base. Wireless options include 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0 and proprietary Xbox Wireless built-in. Surface Studio (Late 2016, Intel Core i7-6820HQ) has two iterations regarding the RAM, graphic memory and the hard drive storage installed: either 16 GB\1TB\2GB, or 32 GB\2TB\4GB. It also features a 28-inch 4.5K “PixelSense”, a 2.7 GHz Intel Core I7-6820HQ processor, an ARM Cortex-M processor for “PixelSense” display control, an Nvidia GeForce GTX 965M graphic processor with 2 GB\4GB of GDDR5 memory, a 1TB\2TB hard drive (64 GB of SDD) with 5400 RPM. Surface Studio (Late 2016, Intel Core i7-6820HQ) is shipped with the power grip-release cable, Surface Keyboard, the Surface Mouse and the Surface Pen. The Surface Dial is available for an extra cost of $99.
Introduced on: October 26, 2016.
- Display type: LCD.
- Display diagonal size: 28.
- Display aspect ratio: 3:2.
- Pixels number: 13.5 millions pixels of true-to-life color and clarity.
- Resolution: 4500 x 3000 pixels.
- Contrast ratio: N\A.
- Multi-touch support: 10 touches.
- Pen support: Surface Pen.
- Portrait orientation: Yes.
- Minimal angle: 20°.
- Processor Speed: 2.7 GHz.
- Turbo Speed: 3.6 GHz.
- Processor Architecture: 64-bit.
- Processor type: Intel Core I7-6820HQ (Skylake).
- Cores: 2.
- Upgrade: soldered.
- Display processor: Atmel ATSAMS70N21 ARM Cortex-M7.
- Processor Architecture: 32-bit.
- Graphics card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 965M graphic processor with 2 GB of GDDR5 memory.
- On-Board RAM: 16 GB \ 32 GB dual-channel DDR4.
- Fusion drive: Yes.
- HDD storage: 1 TB \ 2 TB, 5400 RPM, SATA interface.
- SSD storage: 64 GB (2 x 32 GB).
- Expandable storage: MicroSD.
- SDHX cards support: Yes.
- Input\Output: 4 x USB 3.0, 3.5 mm audio jack, 2 microphones, 2 Dolby Digital Plus stereo speakers, Mini DisplayPort.
- Internet \ Wireless connection: Wi-Fi 802.11a/ac/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, Xbox Wireless built-in.
- Sensors: ambient light sensor, accelerometer, gyroscope, magnetometer.
- Physical buttons: power, volume.
- Front webcam: 5 megapixels, 1080p.
- Windows Hello face sign-in cam: Yes.
- Preinstalled OS: Windows 10 Pro.
- OS max. upgrade: Windows 10 Pro (free).
- Supported graphic software: Windows Ink, SOLIDWORKS, Autodesk, Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Accessories: Surface Keyboard, Surface Mouse, Surface Pen, Surface Dial.
- Display dimensions: 25.09 x 17.27 x 0.44 inch maximum.
- Base dimensions: 9.84 x 8.66 x 1.26 inch maximum.
- Weight: 21.07 lb.
Price: $2.999 – $4.199. (Surface Dial available for an extra cost of $99).
- Surface Studio 2016 is the only 2-in-1 desktop with the display heavily packed with hardware. The core of it is the ARM Cortex-M7 processor to control the touch screen performance.
- Surface Studio, with its large and thin 28” PixelSense Display, lets you visualize ideas and literally watch those ideas leap off the screen while you paint, edit or design with 13.5 million pixels of true-to-life color and clarity.
- The HDD drive is manufactured by Seagate, while SSD drive – by SunDisk. Specifically, we should say about two SSD drives, 32 GB each, which form the 64 GB SSD part of the hybrid storage. Seagate features SATA II interface with 3.0 Gb/s of data transmission speed.
- The two physical buttons – power and volume – are placed on the right side of the display, while all the jacks and sockets – in the base back. The display tilted in Studio Mode locks the access to them. A user has to rise the display back in Desktop Mode to plug in a USB flash drive, for instance.
- Among all the useful accessories of Surface Studio you’ll find the Surface Mouse, introduced by Microsoft as “the perfect partner for your Studio”. It has very meticulous design, which was developed and sculpted to fit perfectly in your hand. With the metal scroll wheel’s solid feel under your finger, the Surface Mouse’s performance is exceptional.
- With Surface Pen you can write, draw, or mark-up documents digitally. Write and erase naturally with a working eraser on the end. The Surface Pen works with Surface Book , Surface Pro 4, Surface Pro 3, and Surface 3. You can attach Surface Pen Loop to your Cover to keep the Surface Pen close at hand.
- Another accessory is the Surface Pen Tip Kit, the medium tip for a #2 pencil. You can swap it with a low friction tip similar to a fine ballpoint pen. Note that Pen Tip Kit is only compatible with the new Surface Pen.
- Surface Dock transforms the ultraportable Surface into a desktop PC. You can simply plug in the SurfaceConnectTM cable to charge the device and access mouse, keyboard, external monitors and more.
- The next generation of Type Cover offers the most advanced Surface typing experience yet. This Type Cover performs like a traditional laptop keyboard, with optimal key spacing, assuring fast and fluid typing. It also has an enlarged glass trackpad for precision control.
- Why sell your old Microsoft Surface to iGotOffer.com?
- Our service is great for those that don’t want to worry about seeing their laptop stolen. We are great for people who value their time and prefer not to waste it. We at iGotOffer pay much more for the same Microsoft or any other tablet in the same state than our competition: Sell old Surface now!