vivo X100 Pro: I’ve Used It. Here’s My Thoughts | Epic Cameras! [Video]
Video uploaded by Lim Reviews on November 13, 2023.
VIVO X100 Pro Smartphone
Vivo X100 Pro is a smartphone that was announced in November 2023. It is the flagship model of the Vivo X100 series, which also includes the Vivo X100. The Vivo 100 X Pro has some impressive features, such as:
- A 6.78-inch LTPO AMOLED display with 1260 x 2800 pixels resolution, 120Hz refresh rate, and 3000 nits peak brightness.
- A MediaTek Dimensity 9300 chipset, which is a 4nm octa-core processor with a maximum clock speed of 3.25 GHz.
- Up to 16GB of LPDDR5T RAM and 1TB of UFS 4.0 storage.
- A triple rear camera setup with a 50 MP main sensor, a 50 MP periscope telephoto lens with 4.3x optical zoom and Zeiss APO optics, and a 50 MP ultrawide lens. All three lenses have Zeiss T* lens coating and are supported by a V3 imaging chip.
- A 32 MP front-facing camera with HDR support.
- A 5400 mAh battery with 100W wired and 50W wireless fast charging.
- IP68 water and dust resistance, IR blaster, Wi-Fi 7, Bluetooth 5.4, NFC, and dual stereo speakers.
Android 14 with Funtouch 14 or OriginOS 4, depending on the market.
The Vivo 100 X Pro is available in black, white, blue, and orange colors. The price starts from CNY 4,999 (about $685) for the 12/256GB version and goes up to CNY 5,999 (about $823) for the 16/1TB version.
Characteristics: 5400 mAh, 100W, IP68 inch Sony IMX989 sensor, top Zeiss APO lens, and maximum performance. The Vivo X100 Pro is introduced. Like the Vivo X100, it features an ultra-bright screen and a MediaTek Dimensity 9300 SoC.
Along with the Vivo X100, its ‘professional version,’ the Vivo X100 Pro, debuted today. This model is also built on the MediaTek Dimensity 9300 single-chip platform (outperforming the Xiaomi 14 Pro with Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 in terms of performance) and also features a screen with a maximum brightness of 3000 cd/m².
The screen diagonal is 6.78 inches, resolution – 2800 × 1260 pixels, frame rate – 120 Hz. The smartphone is equipped with a 5400 mAh battery (8.3% more than its predecessor) and supports 100W wired charging.
The main sensor of the primary camera is the Sony IMX 989 with a 1-inch optical format. The lens in its module received a new anti-glare coating for ‘clearer HDR effect’.
The periscope module features a brand new Zeiss APO lens with an F/2.5 aperture. The EFL is 100mm, with a four-times optical zoom.
The Vivo X100 Pro runs on OriginOS 4 based on Android 14. The smartphone has an IR emitter, NFC chip, stereo speakers, a powerful vibration motor, and IP68 protection.
Sales start on November 21, with only three configurations available: 12/256 GB for $685, 16/512 GB for $755, and 16 GB (LPDDR5T) / 1 TB for $825.