To our valued customers
All of us are impacted by the present situation related to the COVID-19 virus (Coronavirus) outbreak. Please know that we are working to deal with this unprecedented situation, and we take care of you and your goods.
We have implemented the following preventive measures:
- We stopped accepting new items until further notice. We are a responsible company, and we care about our customers.
- We will continue to wipe down and wash (if possible) all the items which we receive and which we send to our customers.
- All our employees use hand liquid and spray sanitizer, as well as fabric made medical masks.
- Disinfectant wipes are available in common work areas, so all doorknobs and surfaces are wiped down regularly.
- We try to allow as much fresh air as possible into our premises.
- We think ahead about the further actions if the situation changes for worse.
If you have sent an item to our company or if we return an item to you at your request, we will ensure the complete cleaning of the item.
We will inform you immediately explaining the next steps, if we have any changes, as the global situation is rapidly changing and we care about you. We have always been committed to the health of our customers. We'll keep you informed to provide peace of mind to everyone.
Please, practice frequent hand hygiene and sneezing-coughing etiquette. Clean frequently touched objects, such as toys and doorknobs. Stay at home if you feel sick. And encourage those you know are sick to stay home until they no longer have symptoms.
We at iGotOffer will continue to be vigilant in our actions to ensure the health of our customers and employees.
For more information, please, proceed to the CDC website. For the up-to-date news, visit our blog: