Getting Ready to Sell Your iPhone or Any Other Cell Phone
Many people ask what to do before selling their used cell phones?
It’s easy and doesn’t require time or technical knowledge.
Drop by this page: Sell Your Cell Phone Online For the Best Price.
Once you are on this page, choose the brand. It’s easy, just click on one of the logos you see at the top of this page: Samsung, Apple, LG, HTC, Blackberry, Nokia, etc. Then, follow the very easy instructions for each brand and model to find out how much your old cell phone is worth.
Before you sell your used phone online, prepare it for trade-in:
- Back up any personal data on your phone that you want to keep, such as documents, music, photos, videos, apps, etc.
- Deactivate account: Remove the SIM card. If the phone doesn’t have a SIM card, contact your service provider to deactivate its mobile service.
- Reset your phone: Delete all personal data by resetting the phone to the factory default settings.
- Get your quote from iGotOffer.com for your used phone.
- If you agree with the quote, send your phone to iGotOffer.com to get the best online price on the market!
We trade in your old cell phone and give you cash fast. iGotOffer.com is the best site to sell the Apple products you no longer need! We assure you, it’s much easier than you think.
Remember, Apple devices that support iOS 5 or later include hardware encryption when you set a passcode. If you wipe your iPhone using the method described below, the encryption key will be overwritten. This method makes it very difficult for anyone to recover the data you have erased.
- Step 1: Turn off all devices, starting with the Find My iPhone feature. To turn it off, go to Settings > iCloud > Find My iPhone. Enter your Apple ID password when prompted.
- Step 2: Sign out of iCloud. For this, go to Settings > iCloud and find Sign Out at the bottom of the page. For iOS 7 devices, choose Delete Account.
Don’t forget that if you delete all the data manually without signing out of iCloud, you will delete the content from iCloud as well.
- Step 3: Turn off and sign out of other services, including Apple ID. To turn off and sign out of Apple ID, go to Settings > iTunes & App Store. Next, tap your Apple ID email address and then Sign Out.
You may also want to individually sign out of any other linked services and apps, such as Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.
- Step 4: Now you can start the wipe process. To erase your device, head to Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings, then confirm the selection.
- Step 5: If you have registered your device with Apple by its serial number, remove it from your support profile by logging in with your Apple ID at getsupport.apple.com.
Don’t forget to proceed separately for each item, as the prices vary from one brand and model to another! Good luck!