Moto 360 Watch
The Moto 360 watch, an Android Wear-based smartwatch was released in September 2014. This smartwatch is water resistant (IP67 certification for dust resistance and fresh water resistance rated at 30-minutes at 4.9 feet depth). It has only one button. It’s based on the circular design. It supports a 42 mm or 46 mm viewing diameter and circular touch display. Both diameter sizes are 11.4mm in thickness. The case is stainless steel, available in different finishes. As to its wrist bands, they are available in metal and leather. The watch has only one physical button.
The Moto 360 has a vibration motor allowing tactile feedback. It has as well microphones for voice recognition and noise rejection. A light sensor optimizes screen brightness. It also allows gesture controls. Bluetooth 4.0 is included with the watch. A heart-rate sensor and 9-axis accelerometer support the owner’s health and activity monitoring. The Moto 360 charges wirelessly by being placed on an included cradle.
This smartwatch runs Android Wear, Google’s Android-based platform designed for wearable devices. It pairs with any phone running Android 4.3 or higher. The software displays notifications from paired phones.
The Moto 360 was considered one of the best smartwatches in 2014. The 2015 version, made it even better because of its iOS functionality, improved design and Moto Maker customization.
Technical specifications: The Moto 360 used 512MB of RAM, 4GB of internal storage. It is equipped with a 300 mAh battery (42mm model) or 400 mAh battery (46mm model). It has Bluetooth 4.0 LE, 802.11 b/g WiFi, and various sensors. Unlike the Apple Watch, the Moto 360 has no speaker.
If you decide to pick up a new Android Wear device then the Moto 360 should definitely be at the top of your list.
Users can choose from beautifully designed watch faces with customized Live Dials that give the owner all information he or she needs at a glance and shortcuts to the apps users use most. Users can also add a Live Dial for Shazam and discover music playing around. It is even possible to unlock the front door of your house with Kevo.
Moto 360 Watch Full Specifications
- Display: Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
- Backlit LCD.
- Mens 42mm and Womens: 1.37 inch, 263ppi (360 X 325).
- Mens 46mm: 1.56 inch, 233ppi (360 X 330).
- Watch case dimensions: Mens: 46mm diameter by 11.4mm high; 42mm diameter by 11.4mm high. Womens: 42mm diameter by 11.4mm high. (Note that sizes and styles subject to availability of the watch).
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 with 1.2 GHz quad-core CPU (APQ 8026). Adreno 305 with 450MHz GPU.
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor, Gyroscope, Vibration/Haptics engine.
- Battery: Mens 42mm and Womens: 300mAh – Up to 1.5 days of mixed use with Ambient off. Up to a full day of mixed use with Ambient on. Mens 46mm: 400mAh – Up to 2 days of mixed use with Ambient off. Up to a full day of mixed use with Ambient on.
- Charging of the battery: Wireless charging with charging dock included.
- Memory: 4GB internal storage + 512MB RAM.
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy. Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g.
- Microphone: Dual digital mics.
- Have you visited our Website where you can easily sell your old electronic watch you don’t need anymore? – Sell old gadget online now.