Polaroid Snap Camera Recreates Classic Instant Photography
Did you know that the Polaroid Snap instant digital camera is now available on the market? This camera is recreating the magic of classic instant photography.
This new camera blends nostalgic Polaroid instant photography and modern technology. Unique features of the Polaroid Snap include three color modes, normal, black and white, and a vintage sepia tone. The Photo booth mode can capture six quick pictures in ten seconds. You can print photos with or without the Polaroid Classic Border Logo. No computer connections are needed to use the Polaroid Snap. The full color 2 x 3” images are printed automatically after they are captured, using Zink Zero Ink Printing Technology.
Other specifications of the Snap camera: The Polaroid snap boasts a 10 megapixel digital camera, and a MicroSD card indicator to digitally save your shots, as well as print them. The self timer allows users to get themselves, and the group, in the shot. The camera is available in black, white, blue, and red.
Polaroid calls its new camera a “new classic in the making.” This assumption might reflect the reality, as this historical company is now recreating the magic of classic instant photography with the Polaroid Snap, this newest way to snap, print, and share life instantly.
The new Polaroid Snap is the perfect blend of nostalgic Polaroid instant photography and modern, digital technology. The snappy design fits into your clutch, and your budget.
UNIQUE FEATURES OF THE POLAROID SNAP
- Can use three color modes: normal, black and white, and vintage sepia tone.
- Can print with or without the Polaroid Classic Border Logo.
- Can take photos using photo booth mode to take six quick pictures in ten seconds.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS OF POLAROID SNAP CAMERA
- Camera: 10 megapixel digital camera.
- Picture modes: three picture modes (normal, black and white, and vintage sepia tone), option to include Polaroid Classic Border Logo.
- Card indicator: MicroSD card indicator to digitally save pictures and print them when needed.
- Case: The camera is available in black, white, blue, and red.
- Self timer: The camera includes the self timer feature, allowing you to capture yourself, and the group, in the shot when prompted.
- Printer Features: The Polaroid Snap Camera integrates printer features which can snap, print, and share shots without a computer connection.
- Automatic Printing: The camera prints images automatically after the pics are captured.
- Printing Specs: 2 x 3” full color prints using Zink Zero Ink printing technology.
- Ink cartridge needed: No ink. No hassles. No ink cartridges or ribbons are needed, so the user doesn’t need to worry about purchasing new ones.
- Flash: No flash.
- Battery: It comes with a rechargeable battery, but it isn’t user replaceable.
The Polaroid Snap is a basic instant print camera that is absolutely easy and fun to use. Its print quality is good, but the quality won’t blow you away. However, the digital photos taken with the Polaroid Snap can successfully compete with decent phone cameras.
The Polaroid Snap is an instant camera that’s equal parts past and present, with a nostalgic trick – printing actual photos – that the phone’s camera can’t duplicate.