Apple Watch: Useful Tips
There are a few useful tips that can be used to successfully navigate the Apple Watch. The Digital Crown, touch screen, and side button are the essential tools that owners can use to navigate the device. It is easy to lock and restart the watch work with Glances and Notifications, or configure key settings. Using these tools, users can also perform actions in order to extend the battery life, reset the home screen layout, or sync their data.
With the touch screen, side button, and the Digital Crown, users can easily erase the Apple Watch, and restore the gadget from backup when necessary.
NAVIGATION AND INTERFACE
Indeed, using the Digital Crown, side button, and touch screen, you can quickly navigate through the Apple Watch main screens. You can turn the Digital Crown clockwise or counterclockwise, and you can click, double-click, and triple-click it to make it change settings. You can also press and hold the Digital Crown to perform certain operations.
As for the side button, the user can press, hold, and click it. The touch screen is operated by touching icons that appear on the face. In this case, the screen registers swipes in all directions, as well as the force-touch movement for accessing the Apple Watch’s secondary features.
HOW TO NAVIGATE THE APPLE WATCH’S INTERFACE
To use your Apple Watch, do the following:
- Lift the wrist and wake up the Apple Watch. As soon as the device wakes up, you will see the watch face appear. The actual time will be shown. You will also see the day, date, and temperature in the corners.
- Now, click the Digital Crown once. You will see the home screen appear. The home screen will show apps presented as a cluster of circles or icons. In the middle of the cluster you will find the Time icon.
- Next, tap the face and gently slide your finger. You will notice that as you slide the finger, the app cluster moves in the direction you move your finger. The icons will grow smaller as they move from the center to the edges of the touch screen.
- Now, tap the Timer icon. The Timer app will open.
- Tap the Min box, which you will see located in the middle of the watch face.
- You can turn the Digital Crown clockwise to set the minutes.
- Then, tap Start. The timer will start running.
- Next, double-click the Digital Crown. The watch face will come back. The red dot will indicate if you have unread notifications.
- Swipe down if you want to see the Notification screen.
- Tap a notification if you want to open the Notification app.
- Swipe up. The watch face will appear again.
- Continue to swipe up and the Glances screen will appear.
- Swipe left. The next Glance will show, such as the Power Glance.
- Swipe left or right if you want to view other Glances.
- Swipe down for the watch face to appear again.
- Double-click the Digital Crown. Now you will see the Timer app appear.
- Next, tap Cancel, and the Timer app will cancel the timer.
- Finally, click the Digital Crown, and the watch face will appear again.
See also: Sell my used Apple Watch online now!