10 Other iPad Tricks and Tips (part 2)
1. Users can quickly type Internet addresses. Indeed, when typing Internet addresses, you should touch and hold the period on the keyboard to pick from .com and other suffixes – but only in apps that support it.
2. You can take selfies on a timer – you should use the shutter timer to include yourself in your photos. To do this, frame your shot, tap the timer button and the number of seconds, tap the shutter button, and jump into the shot.
3. Family Sharing: You can buy an app once, and the rest of your family can use it too. With Family Sharing, all family members can share purchases even if they have their own accounts. To set it up, go to Settings > iCloud.
4. You can see when a message was sent. To see what time a message was sent, drag a bubble to the left.
5. It is possible to reach your favorite people: double-click the Home button, next tap a recent contact to call or message.
6. You can get reply notifications if you are waiting for a response to an email? When viewing a message, tap the mark message button, then tap Notify Me.
7. Il you like the song playing on the radio, or in a café, or anywhere else, you can Ask Siri, “What song is this?”
8. Users can quickly manage their mail : swipe a message to the right to mark it. Swipe left for other options, and swipe farther to delete it. Change the actions in Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Swipe Options.
9. To send an audio message, in Messages, touch and hold the record audio button to record. Swipe up to send the recording. To delete it, swipe left.
10. To quickly respond to a notification, slide a notification up to dismiss it, or pull it down to reveal actions you can take. For example, with an iMessage, you can pull down and you can reply right there.
- 10 iPad tricks and tips (part 1)
- Apple Encyclopedia: all information about products, electronic devices, operating systems and apps.
- iGotOffer.com: the best place to sell your iPad online for the top price. Quote and shipping are free. BBB A+ rated business.