Microsoft Surface Pro 3 (Intel Core i5, Mid 2014) is the second iteration of the third gen hybrid tablets designed and manufactured by Microsoft. It’s a portable 2-in-1 computing device in a VaporMg seamless casing with bezel edges, a flip-out kickstand and the water cooling system. In the bottom there are a magnet lock and a pogo pin power connector to plug a detachable keyboard\cover\battery in. Windows Surface Pro 3rd Gen (mid 2014) touch screen supports 10 touches and the handwriting with a Bluetooth powered Wacom digital pen. The tablet runs on mid-class dual core Haswell processor with a trusted platform module. That means, the processor is capable of encrypting data, especially, personal data, providing a higher security level. Windows Surface Pro 3rd Gen (mid 2014) got a larger display with higher resolution and has three iterations, the Intel Core i5 one being the mid-class model. Windows Surface Pro 3rd Gen (mid 2014) features a 12-inch ClearType Full HD display, a 1.5 GHz Intel Core i5-4300U processor, an Intel HD Graphics 4400 graphic processor, 64 GB \ 128 GB \ 256 \ 512 GB solid state drive aboard. The storage capacity can be expanded up to 200 GB with an SD card. Windows Surface Pro 2nd Gen (late 2013) has an USB 3.0 with host support, 3.5 mm audio socket, 2 microphones, 2 Dolby Digital Plus stereo speakers, a Mini Display Port 1.2, one full HD webcam in the front and one in the rear. This is a non-GSM tablet, but it has Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 for wireless connection. Windows Surface Pro 3rd Gen (mid 2014) is shipped with a N-trig Active pen but without a keyboard \ cover. The magnetic detachable keyboard\cover\battery is available for an extra cost.
Microsoft Surface Pro 3 (Intel Core i5, Mid 2014)
Introduced on: May 20, 2014.
- Display type: LCD.
- Display diagonal size: 12.
- Display aspect ratio: 3:2.
- Pixel density: 216 ppi.
- Resolution: 2160×1440 pixels.
- Contrast ratio: 1324:1 (nominal).
- Multi-touch support: 10 touches.
- Pen support: Wacom digital pen.
- Portrait orientation: Yes.
- Processor Speed: 1.9 GHz.
- Turbo Speed: 1.9 GHz.
- Processor Architecture: 64-bit.
- Processor Upgrade: Soldered.
- Processor type: Intel Core i5-4300U (Haswell).
- Cores: 2.
- Graphics processor: Intel HD Graphics 4200.
- On-Board RAM: 4 GB \ 8 GB dual-channel DDR3, 1600 MHz.
- Storage: SSD, 64 GB \ 128 GB \ 256 GB \ 512 GB.
- Storage available to user: 37 GB \ 97 GB \ 212 GB\ 451 GB.
- Expandable storage: MicroSD.
- Max. expandable storage: 200 GB.
- Battery: Lithium-ion.
- Battery capacity: 42 Wh.
- Battery Life: up to 5 hs.
- Input\Output: USB 3.0 with host support, 3.5 mm audio socket, 2 microphones, 2 Dolby Digital Plus stereo speakers, Mini DisplayPort 1.2.
- Internet \ Wireless connection: Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0.
- SIM-card: None.
- Sensors: ambient light sensor, accelerometer, gyroscope.
- Front webcam: 5 megapixels, FHD (1920×1080).
- Rear webcam: 5 megapixels, FHD (1920×1080).
- Preinstalled OS: Windows 8.1 Pro, Windows 10 Pro.
- OS max. upgrade: Windows 10 Pro (free).
- Online services: Windows Store, Xbox Music, OneDrive, Xbox Games, Xbox Video.
- Accessories: pressure-sensitive Wacom Pen, Type Cover 2 with backlight, Touch Cover 2 with backlight, Power Cover.
- Dimensions: 7.93 x 11.5 x 0.36 inch maximum.
- Weight: 1.76 lb.
- The kickstand can now be flipped of an any angle between 22 and 150 degrees.
- InstantGo feature enables smartphone style power management. Thus, system downloads updates only when the tablet has Wi-Fi connection active. InstangGo won’t work with Hyper-V on.
- The tablet has a magnetic strip on one side to stable the display, to elevate the keyboard for greater comfort and also to stick the Wacom pen to it.
- If you feel, you don’t want this tablet any more you can sell it to us. We’ll give you the best deal on the market. We at iGotOffer.com offer top price for your old electronic device: Sell my old Windows Surface Pro online for top price!