Apple Watch includes the Stocks app which enables users to keep up with the movements of your chosen stocks anywhere you go. You can quickly view the current price, low and high prices, the latest change, and other information. To choose the stocks that you will be able to see in the Stocks app on Apple Watch, you must work on the Stocks screen in the Apple Watch ap on iPhone.
How to Track Your Stocks
- Raise your wrist to wake Apple Watch.
- On the watch face, click the Digital Crown.
- On the Home screen, tap Stocks.
- As soon as the Stocks app opens, tap the stock you want to view. At this moment, the stock’s screen will appear. It will show the stock’s price, the latest movement, the low and high prices.
- Turn the Digital Crown clockwise to scroll down (you can also slide your finger up the screen). The stock chart will appear.
- Tap 1D to see the one-day chart. Tap 1W to see one-week chart. Tap 6M to see the six-months chart.
- Turn the Digital Crown clockwise to scroll down. You can also slide your finger up the screen. At this moment, further information will appear, including the opening price, the high and low prices, the trading volume.
- Tap the stock name and the list of stocks will appear again.