The Apple Mac Pro Eight Core 3.2 was originally introduced as a build-to-order configuration of the Mac Pro “Eight Core” 2.8, but was later sold as an independent configuration too. The only difference between the original Mac Pro “Eight Core” 2.8 and the Mac Pro “Eight Core” 3.2 is the processor speed.
Apple Mac Pro Eight Core 3.2
Introduced on January 8, 2008.
- Processor: Intel Xeon X5482.
- Processor Speed: 3.2 GHz.
- Processor Type: Q. Core Xeon X5482 x2.
- RAM Type: PC6400 DDR2 ECC.
- Standard RAM: 2 GB.
- Video Card: Radeon HD 2600 XT.
- VRAM Type: GDDR3 SDRAM.
- Display Support: According to Apple’s reports, this model can support up to eight 30-inch displays.
- Resolution Support: 2560 x 1600.
- Standard Hard Drive: 320, 500 GB.
- Connectivity: Standard AirPort 802.11a/b/g/n (optional). Bluetooth 2.0+EDR. USB Ports (5). Firewire Ports.
- OS: Pre-Installed MacOS: X 10.5.1. Maximum MacOS: X 10.11.x.
- Minimum Windows: XP SP2.
- Maximum Windows: 7.
- Dimensions: 20.1 in height, 8.1 in width, 18.7 in depth.
- Average Weight: 42.4 lbs.
Apple Orders, Discontinuation, Price
Apple Order Number: MB451LL/A.
Apple Model Number: A1186.
Discontinuation: March 3, 2009.
Initial Price: $4399.
- The expansion includes two external bays, four internal hard drive bays, two PCle x4 slots, and two PCle 2.0×16 slots.
- This model of the Mac Pro is powered by two 3.2 GHz Quad Core 45-nm Intel Xeon X5482 with 12 MB of level 2 cache per processor.
- It’s hard to part with Mac Pro, but if… Don’t forget to contact us, we at iGotOffer will only be happy to buy it from you for top dollar – Used Mac Pro for sale. The easiest way to recycle your used computer. Free instant quote, free fully insured shipping, fast and secure payment.