The Friends app enables users to stay in close touch with up to a dozen friends or contacts. You use the Friends screen in the Apple Watch app on iPhone to choose friends and their order of appearance. Then you can quickly navigate the Friends app and display the screen for the friend you want to contact. You can place a call to the friend, send him or her an instant message or communicate via Digital Touch if your friend also has Apple Watch.
How to Use the Friend App
- Raise your wrist to wake Apple Watch.
- When the watch face appears, click the side button.
- When you see the Friends screen, you’ll see the last friend with whom you communicated, as the app automatically select that friend. The friend’s name appears at the top of the screen.
- The friends picture or initials appear in the center circle.
- Turn the Digital Crown. The selection will move around the circle in the direction you turn the Digital Crown. Note that you can also tap a friend instead of turning the Digital Crown.
- After you selected a friend with whom you want to communicate, pause for a moment, and the friend’s contact screen will appear.
- Now you can tap Call to place a call.
- You can tap Digital Touch to communicate via Digital Touch, if your friend has Apple Watch.
- You also can tap Message to send an instant message to your friend.
Note that the Friends screen always displays the appropriate screen for the icon you tap. To give an example, when you tap Call, the app enables you to choose which phone number to use.
- We are just eager to buy your used Apple Watch from you if you feel like exploring next generation Apple Watchs and pool money for them: Sell my Apple Watch for top dollar.