Apple Watch has a Do Not Disturb Mode that enables the user to shut off interruptions. You can turn this mode on and off either from the Settings apps or from the Settings Glance. You can set Apple Watch iPhone’s Do Not Disturb setting. In this case, when you turn on Do Not Disturb on your device, the other device will pick up the setting automatically as long as the second device is in range.
Apple Watch: How to Configure and Use Do Not Disturb Mode
How to Mirror iPhone’s Do Not Disturb Settings
- On iPhone, press Home.
- On the Home screen, tap Apple Watch.
- On the Apple Watch app, tap My Watch.
- On the My Watch screen tap Do Not Disturb.
- On the Do Not Disturb screen the details of iPhone’s Do Not Disturb settings will appear.
- Set the Mirror iPhone switch as needed (to On or Off).
- Tap My Watch and the My Watch screen will appear.
How to Turn Do Not Disturb On and Off on Apple Watch
- Raise your wrist to wake Apple Watch.
- Swipe up the watch face when it appears.
- The Glance screen appears and shows the last Glance you used.
- Swipe right one or more times until you see Setting Glance.
- Tap Do Not Disturb. Apple Watch turns on Do Not Disturb Mode.
- To turn off Do Not Disturb mode, tap again Do Not Disturb icon.
- Click the Digital Crown and the watch face will appear.
Turning the Do Not Disturb Mode in Settings
You can turn Do Not Disturb Mode in Settings:
- Click the Digital Crown to display the Home screen.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Do Not Disturb.
- Set Do Not Disturb switch to On (or Off if needed).
How to Set Do Not Disturb Mode on iPhone
- Press Home to display the Home screen.
- Tap Settings to open the Settings app.
- Tap Do Not Disturb to open the Do Not Disturb screen.
- Set the Scheduled switch to On.
- Tap the From, To button to set the hours.
- Sell your old Apple Watch online to iGotOffer for the highest price. Free instant quote. You can call or e-mail us and ask any question regarding the selling of your Apple gadget: Sell my Apple Watch online.