Users can load music on Apple Watch so they can listen to it. Users can play music through Bluetooth devices such as headphones or portable speakers. Apple Watch can store up to 2GB in music or up to 250 songs. You can configure the music limit to suit your needs. You can then load music by syncing a playlist from iPhone.
How to Choose Which Music to Sync to Apple Watch?
- On iPhone press Home.
- When the Home screen appears, press Apple Watch.
- When the Apple Watch app opens, tap My Watch.
- On the My Watch screen tap Music.
- On the Music screen set the Show in Glances to on to show the Music Glance in Glances. This is helpful for controlling playback.
- Tap Playlist Limit to open the Playlist Limit screen.
- Tap Storage or Songs, depending on how you want to set the limit.
- In the lower area tap the limit you want, such as 125 songs (if you chose Songs) or 2.0 GB (if you chose Storage).
- Tap Music to open the Music screen.
- Now tap the Synced Playlist to view the Synced Playlist screen appear.
- Tap the playlist you want to sync.
- The Sync Pending readout will appear on the playlist.
- Connect Apple Watch to its charger within Bluetooth range of iPhone, and the syncing will start.
- Tap Music. The Music screen appears again and the readout shows the progress of the sync.
Note: Syncing music to Apple Watch can take several minutes for each song. You may find it best to set Apple Watch to sync playlists when you leave it to charge overnight.
A Few Apple Watch Apps
Pandora Radio: Pandora Radio has the support of Apple Watch and allows you to view the song name and artist at a glance. You can thumb up tracks which you enjoy. Moreover it lets you pause playback and even change stations right from your wrist. With Pandora Radio the user can begin with the song, genres, or artist and this app will instantly present the list of songs. It is possible to create as many as one hundred personalized customized stations to play only preferred songs.
Shazam is an amazing highly user-friendly music app which brings a delightful experience of playing music on your Apple Watch. With its use, you can instantly find out which song is playing on your Apple Watch. Simply swipe up to see the past songs. You can turn on Auto Shazam to let it find new and amazing tunes for you. With the use of Handoff on Apple Watch, you can buy songs on iTunes and even catch up with videos.
SoundHound+LiveLyrics: SoundHound provides a unique experience of music search and discovery. This app is equipped to identify songs being played around you in a quick time. Once you have identified any song, you play it, see its lyrics, share it to Facebook or Twitter, add to your spotify or radio playlist or even buy it. In addition, you can access the memorable photos of artists and their biographies. This app can show song names and lyrics beautifully scrolling in sync with the song played on your Apple Watch. With just a tap on your Apple Watch, you can identify a song. You can launch it to play or purchase any song. This app allows you to create an iTunes Radio station on your iPhone or iPod as well.
TuneIn Radio Pro: Offer more than 100, 000 radio stations that include sports, news music and talk radio, TuneIn Radio Pro has an excellence written all over it. As it is free of display ads, you would always feel like tuning in to it. It allows you to record your favorite music so that you can listen it any time you want. This app also allows you to change stations, switch to recent and related stations, pause and skip contents, follow stations and shows on Apple Watch. You can quickly view the songs which are playing live to your home feed.
8tracks Playlist Radio: An exquisite music app for your Apple Watch. It offers a variety of music that includes rock, classic rock, jazz or punk, afrobeat, krautrock and indie. With millions of playlists, this music app strives to win you over with its range of extra-ordinary collections. It has YouTube and SoundCloud integration that impressively enhances your music playing experience. In its newest version, you will be charmed to see the animated playlists on your Apple Watch. You can review playlists and even be able to glance through the upcoming playlists. The new Home screen displays which songs you listen the most. The sleep timer ensures you don’t worry much about closing it. You can share your music to Facebook, Twitter or send it as email, text or link. As it doesn’t have any audio ads, you would continue to listen your melodious songs without any disturbance.
Musixmatch: This app has an enchanting UI design for Apple Watch. You can read lyrics while listening to music on your watch. The redesigned search for the Watch is a lot faster than ever before. This music app has one of the largest lyrics catalogues. It allows you to play various kinds of music with synced lyrics. You can quickly search the lyrics of any song and be able to play it from YouTube. In case, you forget the title of the song you want to play, simply type part of the lyrics and it will find the song for you instantly. Your soulful lyrics are stored in your personal profile that you can access from musixmatch.com too.
- We help you to save for a new Apple Watch Model 2nd series. Sell you used Apple Watch to iGotOffer for top cash. Free instant quote, free fully insured shipping, fast secure payment: Sell my Apple Watch fast!
How to Sync Music to an Apple Watch. Uploaded by Peyton on April 24, 2015