You can quickly switch among a selection of watch faces, including analog faces and digital faces, between lively or impassive faces, as well as between simple or very complex.
Choose and Customize Watch Face
Users access the face chooser by force-tapping the watch face. Then users can browse the available faces and select the face they consider appropriate. Then, users can customize the watch face’s look and the information the face contains.
How to Choose a Watch Face
- Lift your wrist to wake Apple Watch
- Force-touch the screen
- When the face chooser appears, swipe left or right.
- Each time you swipe left or right, another watch face appears. When you find a face you prefer, tap the screen.
- Now you can keep this face. But if you don’t like it or just don’t want to keep it for now, repeat the procedure: force-touch the screen and when the face chooser appears, swipe left or right to select another watch face.
How to Customize a Watch Face
- The customization options vary depending on the watch screen. You can customize as many characteristics as you wish.
- Lift the wrist.
- As soon as the watch face appears, force-touch the screen.
- Tap Customize on the face chooser.
- The dots at the top of the screen indicate the number of customization screens, The white dot indicates the current screen.
- The green outline indicates the object currently selected for customization.
- Turn the Digital Crown clockwise or counterclockwise. You’ll see the watch detail change.
- Swipe left and the second customization screen appears.
- Tap the item you want to customize
- Turn the Digital Crown clockwise or counterclockwise, and the selected item changes.
- Swipe left.
If the watch face you select includes complications, the user can choose among them, as a complication may present its information in different ways, depending on its position and shape. On the contrary, if you don’t want a complication to appear in one of the complication places, you can always turn the complications off.
- After swiping left, the screen for customizing the complications appears
- Tap a complication and you’ll see a green border appear around the complication and the current complication name.
- Turn the Digital Crown clockwise or counterclockwise, and another complication will appear.
- Turn the Digital Crown further to see another complication, and turn it further still to see another complication, and so on.
- When you find the complication that suits you, tap the next complication.
- When a green border appears around the complication, turn the Digital Crown and when you find another complication, tap the date complication.
- When a green border appears around the date complication, turn the Digital Crown and the date format changes (you can set the date complication to Off, and the date will not show on the watch face).
- Tap another complication, and when you find the complication you want, click the Digital Crown.
- As soon as the face chooser appears, tap the watch face, and it will show the complications and detail you selected.
Lunar Complication. It can display Moon phases and a picture of the Moon’s current status or a textual description, such as Waining Gibbous, and so on.
- We can help you save money: We at iGotOffer buy your old and used iDevices for the best price online. Free instant quote, free fully insured shipping, fast and secure payment: Used Apple Watch for sale.
Apple Watch: Customizing & Changing Watch Faces. Video published by aBlogtoWatch.com on April 10, 2015.