The Apple Watch application on iPhone enables the user to set the display language for Apple Watch to any language. It is also possible to choose from a range of region formats. These formats control how Apple Watch displays information such as the date and time, numbers that involve thousands separation and decimals, as well as currency. The owner can also choose which calendar to use on his or her Apple Watch: Gregorian, Japanese, Buddhist…
Apple Watch: How to Set Language and Region
- Press Home on iPhone.
- Tap Apple Watch to open the Apple Watch app.
- Tap My Watch to open the My Watch screen.
- Tap General to open the General screen.
- Tap Language & Region to open the Language & Region screen.
- Tap System Language to open the System Language screen.
- Tap the language of your preference.
- Tap Done.
- The Language & Region screen will appear again.
- Tap Region Format to open the Region screen.
- Tap the region of your preference.
- Tap Back to see once again the Language & Region screen.
- Tap Calendar to see the Calendar screen.
- Tap the Calendar of your preference.
- Tap Back to see the Language & Region screen appear again.
- Check on our prices if you want to trade in your old Apple Watch for the best price at iGotOffer. Free instant quote, free fully insured shipping, fast and secure payment: Sell used Apple Watch for the highest price online now!