Windows Surface Studio (Late 2016)
Windows Surface Studio (Late 2016) is the is the first all-in-one desktop system with touch screen created and manufactured by Microsoft under Surface brand name. It’s a powerful designing tool meant for designers, artists, illustrators and engineers. Microsoft states (and we quote) that “Surface Studio, with its strikingly large and incredibly thin 28” PixelSense Display, lets you visualize ideas as you paint, edit, and design. Then watch those ideas leap off the screen with 13.5 million pixels of true-to-life color and clarity”.
Windows Surface Studio (Late 2016)
Introduced on: October 26, 2016.
The 28-inch touch screen is mounted on the U-shape standing on a base that housed all the hardware. The PixelSenseTM display has 4500 x 3000 resolution, 3:2 aspect ratio and 192 ppi, 10-bit color depth, supports 10-point multi-touch, stylus and Suface Dial. The adjustable hinge has also been revised. The new revision called Zero Gravity Hinge allows to position the display almost in desk flat position only slightly angled. Surface Studio (late 2016) features i5\i7 Intel Core processor, 1TB or 2TB Hybrid disk storage, 8GB, 16GB or 32 GB of RAM DDR4 and video card Nvidia GTX 965M \ Nvidia GTX 980M. The desktop has 4 USB 3.0 ports (one high power port), full size SD (SDXC) card slot reader, a headset jack, 1 Gigabit Ethernet port and mini Display Port. The multimedia includes Windows Hello face sign-in camera, 5.0 MP 1080p HD front camera, rear 1080p HD camera with autofocus video, dual microphones, stereo 2.1 Dolby speakers. As for wireless technologies, Surface Studio (late 2016) features Wi-Fi 802.11 a/ ac/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, Xbox Wireless built-in.
- Display type: LCD.
- Display diagonal size: 28.
- Display aspect ratio: 3:2.
- Pixel density: 192 ppi.
- Resolution: 4500 x 3000.
- Contrast ratio: N/A.
- Multi-touch support: 10 touches.
- Pen support: Surface PenOther accessories: Surface Dial.
- Portrait orientation: No.
- Processor Speed: N/A.
- Processor Architecture: 64-bit.
- Processor Upgrade: Soldered.
- Processor type: i5\i7 Intel Core, 6th generation.
- Cores: N/A.
- Graphics processor: Nvidia GTX 965M \ Nvidia GTX 980M.
- On-Board RAM: 8GB, 16GB or 32 GB.
- RAM type: DDR4.
- Storage: Rapid Hybrid Drive 1TB \ 2TB.
- Storage available to user: N/A.
- Input\Output: 4x USB 3.0 (one high power port), 3.5 mm audio socket, 2 microphones, 2.1 Dolby Audio Premium stereo speakers, 1 Gigabit Ethernet port, Mini DisplayPort.
- Internet \ Wireless connection: Wi-Fi 802.11a/ac/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0.
- Windows Hello face sign in camera: Yes.
- Front webcam: 5 megapixels 1080p HD.
- Rear webcam: 1080p HD.
- Preinstalled OS: Windows 10 Pro, Office 30-day trial.
- Accessories: Surface Keyboard, Surface Mouse, Surface Pen, Surface Dial.
- Dimensions: Display: 25.1 x 17.3 x 0.5 inches.
- Base: 9.8 x 8.7 x 1.3 inches.
- Weight: 21 lbs max.
Price: $2,999. Surface Keyboard, Surface Mouse and Surface Pen come in a bundle, Surface Dial is available for extra cost of $99.
- Up to 4 Xbox Wireless gaming controls can be connected to Microsoft Surface Studio.
- Windows Surface Studio is designed with a Zero Gravity Hinge that moves the display weightlessly from an upright angle, down into Studio Mode with one hand.
- The Surface Dial helps to change resolution and colors palette. The Surface Dial is a new mouse-like manipulator, developed, manufactured and marketed by Microsoft. This gadget looks like a round puck-shaped spin-and-click device in magnesium casing with rubber sole which assures the better grip onto the Window Surface Studio glass display. The Surface Dial runs on two non-rechargeable AAA batteries from the box. This useful and even cute device connects to the system via Bluetooth 4.0 LE. It is compatible with Surface Studio, Surface Pro 4, Surface Book, and any PC running Windows 10 Anniversary Update.
- Surface Studio can be easily used with Surface Pen, an intuitive tool for creation. Surface Pen gives users 1024 levels of pressure sensitivity. The device has a 12-month battery life. It also works with Surface Pro 4, Surface Pro 3 and Surface 3 Book. With this pen users can write, draw, or mark-up documents digitally. Using it feels as natural as pen on paper; with precision ink on one end and an eraser on the other. It is easy to write, take notes or draw directly on the screen, convert your handwriting to text or highlight in PDFs and Kindle eBooks using this new Microsoft pen.
- This computer uses the Password-free sign-in. This Windows feature changes the way people think about passwords. With Windows Hello face sign-in, the user has a hands-free way to log-in to his or her device. The app can even remember multiple faces for different accounts.
- You can transform your Windows Surface Studio into a desktop PC by plugging in your Dock with the SurfaceConnect cable. It workswith Surface Book, Surface Pro 4, and Surface Pro 3 (tech specs: 5.12″ x 2.36″ x 1.18″, 1.21lbs, two Mini DisplayPorts, one Gigabit Ethernet port, four USB 3.0 ports, one Audio out port, a SurfaceConnect cable, External power supply, 1-year limited hardware warranty).
- You can also display your Windows Surface Studio on an HDTV or monitor using Wireless Display Adapter. You can stream your favorite movies, view photos, or show a presentation wirelessly. The Wirless Display Adapter works with all Miracast enabled Windows 10 phones, tablets, and laptops, including the Surface line up. Note that Internet access not required for use.Quick and easy set up. All you have to do, is to plug the USB and HDMI from the Wireless Display Adapter into your HDTV or monitor, connect, then mirror or extend the screen. That’s it – using Miracast technology, you can display everything from your device on an HDTV or monitor. It’s really that simple.
- It’s hard to part with, but if… Don’t forget to contact us, we at iGotOffer will only be happy to buy it from you. Sell old tablet online for the highest price! Free instant quote, free fully insured shipping, fast and secure payment.
CommentsSo empty here ... leave a comment!